2.

Otto wandered around the woods for a good long while. He hadn't seen a single monster and he was starting to wonder if the monsters were fake and he was just being sent to his death. 

Once it started to get dark out, Otto sat down under a tree. Curling up and closing his eyes tightly, wrapping his clothes tightly around himself and closing his eyes, praying that hypothermia wouldn't get to him. 

Otto was awoken a while later to the feeling of being watched and a sudden burst of warmth, looking in front of him, he almost screamed at the monster. 

It was massive. A large hulking figure with four muscular arms, large horns, fangs and burning yellow eyes. 

Otto's heard started to beat rapidly, he stared at the monster and felt himself tear up. Tears starting to fall down his face and the monster looked startled, 

"No no no" It said softly in a shockingly humanlike voice, "It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you" 

Otto couldn't help the choked whimper that escaped from his lips, the monster carefully reaching out for him and Otto didn't fight it, hoping his death would be quick and painless. 

Death didn't come however, the monster instead holding him carefully. Like he was breakable which Otto figured for a monster, he was. 

"You must be freezing" The monster mumbled, "Come on" 

The monster carried him off, Otto's heart beating rapidly in his chest however he figured by now he was safe...sort of. Maybe. He was unsure but he couldn't do much but close his eyes again as the monster walked while holding him. Bringing him god knew where.