3.

The monster brought Otto to a crumbling mansion. It looked like it would blow over with one good storm but the monster had told him it was 100% safe and Otto was hesitant to believe him. 

The monster carried him inside and Otto clung tighter upon seeing the many more monsters which didn't seem to pay the monster holding Otto any mind. Just going about doing...whatever monsters did. 

"They won't hurt you" Monster murmured to Otto and then carried him upstairs to a bedroom. Otto trying to scramble away from the monster the second he saw the bed. 

"Hey hey, would you quit it?!" The monster asked, placing Otto down on the bed, "I'm just tryna help" 

"...Help?" Otto asked timidly and the monster nodded, reaching out for Otto who flinched but the monster was gentle with him, seeming to inspect him for wounds before he looked to the door and made a low whistling noise. 

Another monster was at the door in seconds. This one lankier and lazily leaning against the door frame, hardly paying mind to Otto, 

"Sup boss?" 

"We have another sacrifice, can you ask Zach and Kian to make some warm soup?" 

"Sure thing" The other said before walking off and Otto looked at the monster with four arms, 

"Who was that?" 

"My friend Clyde" 

"...Who are you?" 

"Rian" The monster said gently, "you?" 

"Otto" He whimpered and Rian nodded, 

"Well Otto...no ones gonna hurt you here, I'm gonna go find you a new set of clothes". 

With that, Rian got up and left, Otto starting to gnaw on his lip and he laid down on the bed, the soft pillow and warm blanket making his eyelids droop shut and before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.