~Chapter 3~

*Stephen's POV*

I got to my dorm as excited as ever. I felt a mix of emotions. Such as Joy, stress, relief and other stuff but I can't explain them... I decided to fix up my desk since there was a cold cup of coffee, Edo japan from 2 weeks ago and more.

"This is disgusting..." I thought. How did I even live like this? I threw out the Edo into the trash in the kitchen and poured the cup of coffee in the kitchen sink. 

One of my roommates entered my room surprised. "I can't believe you're cleaning your room for once in your life!" He pointed at the dusty trash corner.

"WHEN WAS THAT THERE?!" I yelled in confusion. I grabbed a trash can and some gloves. I started picking up the garbage one by one wanting to throw up every time I touched a piece of garbage.

"Ever since you left that weird-ass channel it's been there-" Before I let him finish his sentence I gasped and wanted to throw up so bad.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME I PUT AN ICE CREAM BUCKET IN THE CORNER!!!" I yelled in disgust. I picked it up and put it in the trash immediately.

"I thought it would be a friendly surprise. Since you've been crying so damn hard I couldn't focus so I didn't tell you about it." He laughed and left the room.

I finished picking up the garbage from the hell corner and started doing touch-ups in my room so it can look like I just moved in. I opened the first drawer and saw papers and pens scattered around.

How did I pass the first year like this... I gathered all the papers from all the drawers and started organizing. Knowing Hosuh would be here any hour.

An hour passed and everything seemed fresh the only thing that wasn't fresh was the smell. It smelt like a dumpster or a landfill. "OH MY GOD DO WE HAVE FEBREZE!?" I yelled. Stumbling to the kitchen. After I cleaned up all the smell must have released.

I looked through all the cabinets from top to bottom. While I was searching for the Febreze. "STEPHEN OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT SMELL!?!" My roommate screamed while tearing up and started running to the cabinet below the sink. He grabbed the Febreze and started spraying everywhere in the dorm but mostly in my room.

"Much better" My roommate gasped. He went back into his room and didn't seem like he wanted an explanation.

"I-" I sighed not wanting to finish my sentence and started doing my work I was assigned to do from the professor. An hour passed and I was all finished.

"Maybe I'll get Hosuh a gift..." I mumbled. I decided why not give him a gift. I got my jacket and headed to the market to get a stuffed animal.

______________________________________________________

(Next chapter might take a while due to school be patient with me :])