~Chapter 7~

*Stephen's POV*

While we're on the way to the skating rink we nearly crashed due to Hosuh being so innocent and cute. "STEPHEN YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON THE ROAD AND THE PEOPLE CROSSING I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!" Hosuh yelled. I glared at him and I started blushing. He's so worried about me and not himself.

I took his advice and started focusing on the road and my surroundings. The thing that was hard for me to focus on was him sitting right beside me for an hour straight alone. I glanced back at the road and started driving again.

Half an hour passed and we were finally here. It seemed like forever to get to the rink. We both got out of the car and waited in line to rent our skates.

"S-Stephen..." Hosuh muttered. I glanced at him and gave him all ears.

"Yes...?" I responded. Hosuh looked around at his surroundings. He turned his head back to me.

"C-can I have your hoodie it's kinda cold and your hoodie looks so big and comfy..." Hosuh asked. I blushed harder than ever.

"Of course you can I can never say no to you you're just so innocent and cute and sometimes I want you to be my boyfriend-" I stopped myself from finishing my sentence and turned away quickly.

"Did you just ask me to be your boyfriend...?" Hosuh muttered. I was so embarrassed and wanted to die right then and there.

"Y-yes..." I murmured.

"S-Stephen...Obviously, I want to be your boyfriend!" Hosuh replied in such a happy tone I couldn't take it anymore. I was so focused on him I didn't realize we're next in line.

"Alright, I need your foot size and you guys will be ready to skate." The cashier explained.

[after them telling their shoe size(I don't know their shoe size so just pretend I do.)]

"Alright, I'll go and check if those sizes are available!" The cashier smiled and went in the back door. More minutes passed and it was completely quiet and awkward.

"That took way too long I'm sorry about that but anyway here's your skates!" The cashier smiled and gave us the skates. I turned to Hosuh and gave a quick smile before grabbing his arm and run off to the skating rink.

His hand was soft and warm like marshmallows in hot chocolate and he smelt like fresh cherries picked out from a tree.

I slowed down and gave him another quick smile. Which made him blush for a short minute. We sat down and started putting in our skates. "Stephen...One problem is that I don't actually know how to skate." Hosuh muttered.

I looked back at him after tieing my other skate. "That's alright I can try to teach you." I smiled and went to tie the other skate.

"This is considered a date...right?" I thought. I checked if both of the skates were tied up and glanced at Hosuh finishing tying his other skate.

"Alright, I think I'm ready!" Hosuh stood up but immediately fell on his face. I tried to hold back my laughter and helped him up.

"Are you alright?!" I gasped. Hosuh was blushing red and had a bleeding chin.

"You're chin is bleeding! Here let me get you a bandaid or something." I searched my pockets for a bandaid or a tissue to wipe off the blood.

A few seconds passed and I finally found a white clean tissue. I grabbed his face and started wiping off the blood. His gentle hot breath hit my face. And I could feel his heart beating fast.

"Thanks for doing that. Now let's watch more of my failure!" Hosuh confidently yelled. He stumbled over to the gate that leads to the skating rink. I grabbed his hand before he touched the silver-grey doorknob.

"I said I'll help you..." I whispered and opened the door for him.

He blushed and we both went on the blue cold ice side by side.