•Chapter 6•

*Hosuh's POV*

I was the first one to wake up as always. I went to the bathroom to get changed and fix myself up. "This is kinda a date...right?" I thought. I pushed the thought to the back of my head. 

"Why not make Stephen and I breakfast that's a perfect idea." I thought again. I went through my backpack to look for the cookbook that Stephen got me.

After a while I finally found it. Each page was soft and delicate like him... I started blushing. "Snap out of it Stephen's going to wake up and see you..." I mumbled. I looked around the book to see where the breakfast section was. It took me forever to find the breakfast page but I somehow got it.

"Alright, pancakes...no..." I muttered. I flipped the page again. My face brightened up. "Omelette" I whispered. I looked in the fridge and cabinets for the ingredients. Luckily all the ingredients we're here.

"Ok let's get cooking!" I whispered. I cracked open the egg and put the ingredients in. It smelt delicious but it was still undercooked. I look back at the cookbook to see what's the next step.

"Alright, we just have to wait for two minutes." I murmured. I still couldn't believe I was here with Stephen alone...without Dan nor Jay. Just me and him.

I blushed "I never thought this day would come." I thought. I went in to peek in Stephen's room. He looked even hotter when he sleeps I couldn't concentrate.

I went back to the kitchen and got two plates. I removed the pan lid and took a sizzling omelette out. I placed it gently on the round white plate. I went and placed it on the table it smelt scrumptious. "Good morning Hosuh!" Stephen walked out of his room to see what was the tasty smell.

"Did you get this recipe from the cookbook I gave you?" He asked. I was so focused on how hot he was.

"Good morning! And uh kinda..." I responded blushing.

I started blushing harder that was so embarrassing... Stephen grabbed my face. He was closer now. I could both feel our faces heat up. "Is he really going to kiss me now...I'm ready right...?" I thought. Before I could think of anything else he kissed me.

"Alright so far so good..." I thought. I could tell he was awake before he said good morning to me. I could tell me the mint air in his mouth. He was so soft but I wasn't sure if I was ready. Before I knew it he stopped kissing me.

"I...I'm sorry I should've asked first. Was I going to rough?" Stephen asked. I couldn't resist him.

"No, it was all good." I smiled. I wanted to squeal right there and then. Stephen smiled and started blushing.

"I'm glad to hear that... Now let's eat so we can go alright?" Stephen asked.  I nodded my head and sat down to eat.

"Hosuh this is so good! Did you add anything?" Stephen asked again.

"Yeah it seemed like a decent recipe so I decided to add a little bit more to it." I smiled. I was so concentrated on him that I completely forgot I was eating. I looked down and realized I was all finished. What was I thinking? I put the plate in the sink and started waiting for Stephen until he was done.

A few minutes past and he was finally done. "I'm all finished let's go!" Stephen got his jacket and shoes. He opened the door and I stood up. "This way," Stephen whispered. I passed by the door then passed by Stephen. When I passed by him though he gave me a slight kiss on the cheek. I looked back behind me blushing. He winked at me then went to lock the door.

"Alright where off first: we have all day," Stephen asked. I was caught off guard.

"The skating rink!" I stuttered. I didn't want to say the skating rink. But I was so focused on him I forgot we were outside.

"Alright then!" Stephen replied. We got in the car and started driving to the skating rink.