━ CHAPTER TWO

"SINCERELY, Y.S.A (Your secret admirer)."

Ron looked up with wide eyes, "Bloody hell. You've got a secret admirer, Harry!"

The ebony haired boy rubbed his eyes, "I figured that much out for myself, thanks. I just can't think of who it might be!"

The ginger across from him shrugged helplessly, "I haven't got a clue, sorry mate. Did you  say you got this at breakfast? Did anybody else see?"

Harry shook his head, "No. I made sure of that. I think everybody already talks about me enough."

Ron nodded slowly, "It could be Ginny." He said reasonably.

Harry looked up, "What?"

"Ginny. She's liked you since she was eleven, hasn't she?"

"No, I don't think it's her. This handwriting's completely different, it's all curly and slanting, Ginnys is more bubble like."

Ron shrugged, "It was a thought. What about Romilda?"

"She didn't come back." Harry said shortly, feeling the usaul guilt bubble in his chest.

"Well then," Ron huffed, "I'm stumped. Have you asked Hermione?"

Harry shook his head, "No, not yet. Anyway, I've got to get to class, coming?"

***

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Prue Parkinson shreiked.

"I SENT HIM A LOVE LETTER!" Mya replied, sounding just as freaked as her best friend.

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME!"

"BUT IT'S NOT!"

"I KNOW!"

"IT'S REALLY CREEPY!"

"I KNOW."

Mya collapsed onto her bed. "What am I going to do?" She whispered, looking absolutely mortified as she stared at her hands.

Prue took in a few deep, conservative breaths. "Wait," She said, suddenly thinking of something. "You didn't say who it was from, did you?"

Mya shook her head frantically, "No, of course not!"

"Then you're in the all clear!" Prue cried happily. "He'll never know it was you and we can all move on with our lives."

"But I can't!" Mya said, "We've been over this, I can't move on from Harry."

Prue threw her head back and groaned. "Well, then you're screwed. I'll plant catnip at your grave side."

"Thank you, you're a true friend."

"I try."

Mya walked down the grassy bank a couple of hours later, spotting her brothers dirty blonde hair easily.

"Micheal!" She called.

The boy turned his head, "Oh, hey. You look red."

Mya sucked in a deep breath before puffing out her cheeks. "Thanks."

He shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm just saying."

"I know."

Mya sat down beside him and watched the clouds drift lazily along the blue sky.

"You still wanna know, don't you?" Micheal asked with a sigh, making Mya shrug with a feigned casual expression.

"Only if you wanna tell."

His nose scrunched up as he began to laugh, Mya eventually joining in.

"You're terrible!" He exclaimed with a grin. "Why did Merlin have to give me such a nosy sister, huh?"

"Huh!? I could be wayyyy nosier." Mya said indignantly.

"Only with Prues help." Micheal countered with a snort. He felt her eyes burning into his arm.

"Fine, fine," He said, caving. "Me... me and Cho... we broke up... we broke up because..."

Mya tried to catch his eye, as she was terribly confused by his hesitation. "Because?" She prompted.

"Because of you."

***

Mya gently banged her head on the library table repeatedly, her nose scrunched up.

"Are you okay?" Somebody asked.

"I wouldn't talk to me." She said in an irritated tone. "Because I'm 'annoying' and 'too girly' and 'childish'. How the hell am I too girly, anyway!? I am a frickin girl!"

Mya paused, "Wait, I just realised-" She peered up through her dirty blonde hair blushed. "You are not Prue. Are you?"

Harry, accompanied by his friends, shook his head. "Er, no, sorry. But really, are you okay?"

Mya placed her forehead back on the table, completely embarresed. "I'm... fine."

He coughed into his sleeve awkwardly and glanced over to his friends. "Well, I'm just gonna go then."

"Bye." Mya squeaked.

She heard his feet shuffle away and pinched herself hard in the leg.

There she goes, again, making a fool of herself in front of Harry.

What was wrong with her?

It was gonna take one hell of a letter to make up for it this time.

Mya rested her chin on the table. She knew she really shouldn't, especially after how Prue reacted. But she had been harbouring this life long crush for Harry for as long as she could remember.

And Prue may not of understood, but there was a certain pain one felt when they knew they had feelings for someone that could never return them.

And if Mya ever wanted to well and truly get over Harry Potter, the chosen one, the boy who lived -

- then she was going to have to let those feelings out somehow.

Even if that meant writing anonymous love letters.

Albeit a bit creepy.

Love letters.