━ CHAPTER THREE

DEAR Harry,

Yep, it's me again, Y.S.A, that's just what I'm going to refer to myself as from here on out.

Yes, that does mean there will be more weird letters from me, sorry in advance. It's just, even though I have a best friend who I love and trust even with Mr Freddie, there's something oddly free about writing to somebody you barely know.

It's like you can speak freely without being judged. Sorry, I'm being creepy, aren't I?

Great, now I'm just being weird.

This is why I never write letters. Or speak. To anyone. Well, apart from my brother, bff and Mr Freddie, but they don't count. Anyway, I feel the need to apologise, I know you don't know what for, but I do.

Sincerely, Y.S.A (Your secret admirer)

***

Mya tapped her quill on her boot as she rested her cheek on the palm of her hand.

The clock ticked by as their new Transfiguration professor, Oakley Smithers, lectured them about their N.E.W.Ts.

Prue was fast asleep on the desk next to hers, snoring lightly. Suddenly- a loud bang jerked everybody back into their senses.

Instantaneously, everybody turned in their seats to glare at the back of the class room where Harry Potter and Ron Weasley were sitting, surrounded by a large, black cloud of smoke.

Mya's eyes widend as she spied the letter Harry was hastily shoving in his pocket. He caught her eye and offered a shifty smile.

The class ended and Mya wasn't quite sure who was more eager to leave, her or Harry.

Prue stumbled slightly, catching herself at the last second in a hurry to catch up with her best friend. "Hey- what's the rush?"

Mya stopped in the middle of the busy hall way, making Prue crash into her.

The two girls groaned as they hit the floor, and Prue spat out a loose tooth, "Uh- I haven't lost a tooth since I was six!" She glared at her friend. "What has gotten into you today!?"

"I did it again." Mya whispered with a horrified expression, "And I saw Harry read it. Two seconds ago. In class. With Ron Weasley."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"I'M SORRY."

"NOW I'VE LOST A TOOTH."

"I SAID I'M SORRY."

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT."

"I KNOW."

"Ladies!"

The two Ravenclaws froze as Minerva Mcgonagall came into sight, a severe expression on her face as she tapped her foot on the floor.

"Uh oh."

***

"What's wrong with her?" Micheal asked his sister, jerking his head at Prue.