Chapter 5

"Look alive, kids! Show us you're the embodiment of good...Or evil! Let's go!" AllMight yells and the buzzer sounds.

Ojiro and I moved the missile and he went to second floor to stop them when they come in. I stand guard in front of the missile waiting for something to happen. I didn't actually expect anything soon. Because they have to go through Ojiro first. But suddenly it starts to get cold and the room starts to get covered in ice. "(Y/N)! I'm trapped! My feet are frozen to the ground!" Ojiro yells at me through the comms.

'Shit!'

I back up as the ice slowly comes towards me. I start to shiver from the freezing temperature. I breath out and see my breath. "Heat mode activated." I hear a voice say from my suit.
"What- woah." My whole body warms up and the ice at my feat melt. "Awesome. Ooo this kinda feels nice. Not gonna lie. I could sleep in this-Agbtk I need to focus!"

I wait until I hear his footsteps and lean up against the missile. He walks in nonchalantly but stops when he sees me unfazed by the ice. "Took you long enough. What's wrong? You look shocked, Shoto." I smirk and kick myself away from the weapon.
"How aren't you-"
"Frozen? Well I never really liked the cold, so I kinda just said- no❤️."
...
"Ugh, fine. Heated suit. Kinda lit. Anyway if you want to get to the missile you'll have to go though me." I say in a low voice which causes me to laugh.

Using me not paying attention to his advantage he sends an ice wave towards me. I notice and jump out of the way landing on my bad leg. I seethe in pain but stand up and act like I'm fine. "Dirty move, Shoto. Music button?" I question and press the button on my arm computer.

(I don't know what else to call it)

It starts playing music and I start bobbing my head to it.

(You can choose. Something upbeat tho.)

I start lazily dancing around the room as Todoroki fires ice at me. I keep dance dodging and he starts to get frustrated. "All you have to do is put a hand on the missile and you win. I don't know why you're trying to capture me." I tell him.

I disappear from him and he stops. Breathing heavily he looks around. "Boo." I whisper in his ear from behind.

I kick him in the back and he fumbles forward. He turns around quickly. But once again I'm gone. He looks around angry. "All you have to do is touch the bomb." I say in a sing song voice as I lean on a pillar.

He fires again but I move behind it. Todoroki runs to the pillar and looks behind it but sees nothing. Frustrated he gives in and runs for the weapon. He reaches out to touch it but once he gets to it he falls right through and the missile disappears. He looks behind him to see me by the door. He glares and I smirk. "Oh, silly. It was a hologram all along." I say with laugh.

I run out of the room and start skipping down the hall singing. I hear him running after me. I turn a corner but stay up against the wall instead of running forward. I watch Todoroki run past me. I jump out and say "Shoto." He turns quickly and tries a right hook with his ice.

I dodge and grab his arm then push him away. Once again he fumbles forward and looks back at me angry. "You'll get wrinkles, if you keep making that face. Wouldn't want to do that to your pretty face, now would you?" I smirk and grab a taser stick form my utility belt.

With my finger I tell him to come at me and he does. He stopped doing long range attacks with his quirk. Now he's just fighting me normally only using his quirk if he gets close. I let him come at me only using  defensive tactics. He goes to punch me but I block with the base of the taser. We keep on doing that for a while. Him coming at me with punches or kicks and I just simply block him with the stick.