Chapter 4

The past months things have been heated. There are tension coming from Carolina and Tex. Things are going bad. For one things, York and North were able to get A.I. units Delta and Theta.

This have been on ever since we had returned from the last mission. (Y/N) had been back on missions, but thankfully there haven't been any. So he would spend most of his time training.

The Director also was to have (Y/N) take an A.I but (Y/N) had refused telling them that he was uncomfortable with said A.I. in him and that he would like to take one when he is mentally ready. Thankfully the Director a greed, but he was displease with the choice.

And so (Y/N) continued like normal. He trained with Maine, but he noticed something was odd with him. He wasn't focus liked he normal was in the spars. He also noticed that the man would have more headaches but from what York told them, they had get after they receive an A.I.. South was getting moodier and moodier. York was still the same, but he was more concern about Carolina.

Everything was the same, but then things changed. We had gotten word of the insurrectionist leader location, we were going to have a space battle and things were going to be tough.

Well me and guys were getting ready and made our way to the hanger. Soon the battle began.

Time Skip

I couldn't believe it, Connie was a spy this entire time. Damn it. I saw Wash in the locker room moping. I knew that he liked her a lot was going to ask her out on a date today. I tried to help him, but he would listen and talked me into leaving.

He didn't want to think about the other reactions. He could already imagine them

As for me I told the Director that my break is over and that I was willing to come back early as we were one short now. The Director was happy and told me to get to the training room to prepare. They were going to get that suit back and kill the leader. 

Time Skip (Again)

So a couple of weeks had passed and we got word where the Leader and Connie were. Everyone was getting ready, but suddenly I was pulled from the Director who was telling me that I was not to be on this mission and that he wanted me on Stand By with Maine in a pod. Nodding my head I agreed and though at least I wouldn't jumping out plane.

Time Skip (Again)

Well they took all the fun. Here I am alone in a pod. They called for a Maine's pod, but they didn't call for mine. This made me feel sad, but York told me they they send a code for my pod, but somebody was able to shoot before the signal could be sent and so I was left out. Oh well at least I got a good day chilling to myself while playing a game on my HUD.

Without anyone knowing I downloaded a few games and was able to play...using my mine as a controller, the best part of it was that no one knew. I also did it during the class we have you and no one suspects a thing.

He made his made his way to be debrief on the mission when he saw the leader board change. His name was number 2 and Texas was number 1 now.