Chapter 5

Texas was acting strange...something was wrong with her. Maine was acting strange as well. He notice that he was holding himself back. Like he was fighting something, but what could be attacking him. Sigma, that was unlikely, but  the more I thought about it made sense so I stay by Maine side being the voice of reason for him.

Also I notice that the Project was changing...and not for the good away. We are being sending out on more missions than ever and it taking it's toll on use, but we keep pushing through.

I was planning on leaving, returning...home, but...there is nothing for me there, but I couldn't stay here...not after what I found out about the Project, all back door dealing, every illegal things the director has done. When the war was over I knew we all were going to pay for it.

And so as I was planning on getting away the Director had come to me and wanted to give an A.I once more, I declined...but then things took a turn for the worst. The Director pulled a gun on me and began to shoot me. I dodged and took behind cover and began to shoot as well. All agents came and saw what I did and so they attacked. With nothing left I new I had to leave and so I fought my way to the hanger, making sure I lost my once friend.

Once I made it the hanger and I took a ship, a prototype but it was the only one available. I made my way out and I knew that I couldn't return and so I ran. Ditching the ship I was sure the things had a tracker on it, once I found a planet that was in inhabited by the human I made my way there and activated the self destruction of the ship and ran.

 I just ran and ran. Project freelancer was going to on me. And so I decided to return to the place I once called my home.