First Problem

Now everyone knows

Actually, not everyone, just spifey and tapl. After skeppy find out, bad and a6d thought that there was no need to hide from them anymore.

Some days later, there was still a lot of Vampire jokes on both apartments, especially from George, man, if a6d knew how much this British guy would torment him.... He would never told they for sure.

~

It was late, Bad was teaching skeppy how to cook the all day, when they saw the clock it was almost 12 am, and started to clean the place.

Skeppy didn't say anything, but he felt that something was wrong with his friend. The whole day bad seemed to breath heavily and some times he zoned out.

And it didn't stop, skeppy was washing the dishes when he heard Bad's breath and he could tell by the noise that bbh almost felt.

Skeppy quickly turned to Bad to see what did happened and ask his friend if he was okay, but before he did, he was attacked.

The thing was really fast, it had white glowing eyes that left a trail of light.

The boy felt the impact, when he opened his eyes, he was on the other side of the living room.

He was afraid.

he cringed and tried not to cry as the thing approached.

When the white eyes match his, he finally saw.

It was Badboyhalo.

He tried to reach his friend by screaming his name, but he didn't stop. Bad's teeths were sharper than before, his canines were like little knives in his mouth, he had claws and he moved really weird, like a Hunter, his Vampire form was way different than the previous one that skeppy saw.

There was no place to run, that's it, this was the end, killed by his best friend, skeppy couldn't believe.

He closed his eyes

But instead of his death, he heard a sound, a acute one. When he opened his eyes, there was another figure in front of him, protecting him.

The figured stopped yelling the weird sound and starting talking to Bad, with a familiar french accent:

"That's it Bad! The hunt is over. Now, go to our apartment and lock yourself in your room. Go to sleep"

Immediately, just like a robot, bad turned back and start to walk way.

The figure turned to skeppy, helped him up and said, with really sad eyes:

"I am sorry"