Here comes trouble

Hi! Sorry that I am not updating lately, the holy "twitter drama" + school really got me, but don't worry, I am going to finish this ;3

Enjoy~

~

One month later.

Skeppy has finally learned how to fly and he understands more about his power now, he even learn how to shapeshift without needing to sleep!   But there was a bigger trouble coming, Dream was moving to bad's and a6d's apartment, and the vampire trio didn't know how he would react about this.

"I don't know why you are so worried, a6d, I know that Clay will love this whole thing"

"Bad, I kinda understand why he is like this, dream love the unknown, and I can see he doing a video about us...."

"It's not just that" the French man seems really bothered "I feel that something is about to happen... Something bad"

                  ~Time Skip~

Dream had almost finished to unpack, he was alone at his own room and there was only one box closed, his vampire hunter supplies.

You see, Clay was born on a unique family, they know about the vampires and were training since the young age to track and kill the "monsters", there was a whole community for it, they called themselves the "protectors of humanity".

Fishing to hide his supplies, for no reason, Dream decided to turn on the vampire tracker. For his fear and surprise, there was three points on the map. He needed to protect his friends and roommates from this creatures! But at the same time, he was afraid, Clay has never Hunt a real Vampire before, he never even met one!

This was the chance to prove to his family that he was worthy and to prove to himself that he could protect his friends.

Dream set up his materials, the weapons, the tracker and the traps. He opened the community site and wrote what he found "the vampires near his apartment", Clay was thinking about everything he needed to do when someone knocked his door. It was Darryl.

"Clay, everyone is going out to eat, fo you want to come?"

"Yes, I am almost done here"

He said and looked at his tracker, one of the vampires was on his door, he freezed.

"Okay then! We are waiting for you, muffin!"

Bad has left

Clay didn't know what to do.