"NÃO É POSSÍVEL ISSO"

I am really tried but I needed to write this before I forgot. Btw, the title means "this can't be real" but I thought it sounds funnier in Portuguese

Enjoy~

"So....let me get this straight"

The French man was staring at the skeppy bird with a confuse face.

"You woke up, after a weird dream, and you were a Bird?"

"Yes"

"Did you felt anything else diferente?"

It was hard to tell, but somehow they could say that Zak was thinking.

"Last night, after your scream, I was kinda dizzy, but I think it was because of the sound...."

"Wait, did you really heard? Like, clean?"

"Yes....why?"

"Let me try something"

a6d looked at the audience behinds him.

"everyone stay quiet and Bad, go to another room"

As he said, Bbh vanished(super vampire speed).

Vincent looked at skeppy one last time before starting the "scream". It was strange, the acute sound couldn't be hear by the humans in the room, but it seemed to have some affected in Zak.

"Now, you are going to change back to human."

As soon as the French man finished the sentence, the bird, was no longer a twitter, Skeppy was back to his human form, and wasn't on a6d control anymore.

"Woah, thanks man!"

"This can't be......."

"What is wrong Vincent?"

"Zak.... Are you a vampire?"

Everybody looked confused at a6d, even Bad, who had just come back.

"I mean.... You was under my control... And could shapeshifte....OH MY GOD! YOU ARE A FEITICEIRO!"

"But how? You said that if someone is a vampire they can be noted as a child, and nobody never told me anything about it!"

"Well, maybe is because of your kind..."

Skeppy finally noted the two roommates staring at him.

"My friends, apparently I am a vampire now"