Part 1 - Chapter 2

"You said, Grandfather is dead!" Guika snapped.

"I said dying, not dead," Kazuki defended.

They were crossing the river to the border of Ago Village in a small boat.

"Information from you is never clear," Guika murmured irritably.

"Hey, please appreciate a little of my effort. I am wandering across the ocean in a small boat to look for you. I almost died from a storm."

"We can't die at sea, we are Momo."

"Say that in the presence of lightning that almost hits you."

"Shut up!" Daharu snapped, standing in front of them.

Damiwo turned his head while sticking out his tongue, mocking his uncles. Kazuki looked at him sharply, while Guika showed his fist.

Arriving at their destination, they got off the ship.

"Tagon!" Daharu waved his hand at the man in the fur coat who had been waiting in a gazebo.

"Daharu!" Say Tagon back.

The two old friends hugged each other.

"Wow, your son has matured, huh," said Tagon, patting Damiwo's shoulder.

"He's still a child even though he's sixteen. How about you?"

"I don't have a son."

Daharu glanced at the bottom of Tagon's abdomen, "are you sure, 'yours' is still functioning well?"

Tagon punched Daharu's chest softly, "damn you!"

Tagon invites Daharu and Damiwo to sit. A servant brought by Tagon provides tea and snacks. Damiwo accidentally touched the back of a servant's hand when the teacup was placed in front of him. He only smiled when the servant was surprised and pulled her hand.

Meanwhile, Guika sat on the Gazebo fence, while Kazuki stood next to him, glancing at the soldier with the leather mask on his mouth who was standing behind Tagon.

"I need your help," Daharu said after he finished making small talk. "I don't think my grandfather will give me that position. I have to take it myself."

"My soldiers are always ready to help you."

"If I become Xabara, I'll make sure the Momo will join the Arthdal ​​Society."

The Momo tribe has their own territory and government in the Marugin Islands. They also have different languages. But they continue to establish friendships with countries around their region, including Arthdal. Even Masura's personal bodyguard, Hokang, came from Arthdal ​​who moved to Marugin after marrying a Momo woman.

When Tagon raised his hand, the masked soldier standing behind him immediately handed a scroll into his hand. Tagon unrolled it before Daharu.

Daharu snorted while leaning his back on the chair body, "You don't believe me?"

"This is just a formality," said Tagon.

Daharu hurt his thumb, then stamped the scroll with his blood.

"Satisfied?"

Tagon rolled the document back.

"I promise, I will protect your tribe very well."

After being satisfied talking, Daharu said goodbye to go home.

"Are you sure you will share your power with that person?" Kazuki asked.

"First of all, I must get that power first. Next, we will think about it later."

Meanwhile, Tagon walks to a palanquin. When the curtain of the palanquin opened, the Tagon bowed respectfully, then handed the scrolls to the person in the palanquin.