♡₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣ł₣₮ɆɆ₦♡

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨... 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕?" 

 ~𝕂𝕚𝕞 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟

♡♡♡

Junmyeon is surprised, but he doesn't show it. "What are you talking about?" Baekhyun only smiles and shrugs it off like what he said meant nothing to the other.

 "Don't worry about it. It's all good things I can definitely tell you that," he says with a wink and quickly walks away before Junmyeon could find the chance to stop him. The aforementioned only shakes his head, thinking that this was Baekhyun's way of getting under his skin. 

Two can play that game Junmyeon thinks to himself while dusting himself off, before walking back into the room where he happens to bump into Namjoon. What are the odds. 

"Junmyeon! What are you doing here?" the other says in surprise and he swallows slightly when he sees Junmyeon unamused gaze.

 He knew what was coming.

♡♡♡

"How could you not tell me that you were working with that snake-" "You already said snake." Junmyeon turns and sees Namjoon looking at a notepad, holding a blue pen in his hand.

 "Well that followed by trash, rat, bitch, hoe, whore, manslut, bacteria, and in conclusion I wrote: Baekhyun needs to shimmy shimmy ko ko stop," Namjoon says with a playful smile that Junmyeon doesn't return. 

He sighs and places the two objects down, "look I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was going to, believe me, but Baekhyun was really insistent and he wouldn't even let me breathe until I brought him here. I had no idea that you and Jongdae would be having a mission here, or that Chanyeol would even be here in the first place." 

Junmyeon is silent, but he knows that he can't be mad it Namjoon. It Baekhyun that he was pissed with. That little piece of- "You're thinking about Baekhyun aren't you?" 

He looks at Namjoon and rolls his eyes before saying sarcastically, "what gave it away?" The other pretends to think before saying: "I don't know... maybe the wrinkles on your forehead?" 

Wrinkles? 

Junmyeon can't have wrinkles on his face. No man was going to be interested in a girl that looks old. Or at least that's what Junmyeon thought. "Shit! He's doing this on purpose! He wants me to stress over how much I hate him and his stupid face, so that I start aging sooner," Junmyeon suddenly accuses while frantically searching for his phone. 

He needed to see how bad these wrinkles were. Then out of the blue, Namjoon bursts out laughing and earns a confused look from the other. 

"Oh my god Junmyeon, you're such a girl," he laughs and it takes a moment for Junmyeon to realize that Namjoon was messing with him. "Namjoon you mother fucker," he laughs while tackling him to the ground, the both of them rolling on the grass and getting their suits dirty. 

"Agh I'm sorry Junmyeon- Just get off me!" He says when Junmyeon ends up sitting on top of him, with his arms crossed as he smirks down at Namjoon. 

"Only if you promise not to call me a girl and lie to me again," he says and he smiles when Namjoon nods and mutters 'okay, now get your fat ass off me'

They both stand up and dust off as much dirt they can before heading back. However, they didn't realize that someone was watching them the whole time.

♡♡♡

They come home to a dark apartment, turning on the lights and reveal an upset Jongdae sitting on the couch. They scream in surprise. 

"Junmyeon where the fuck were you? I called you fifty times," he says and then goes to Namjoon, "and you- Why did you run away from me when I tried to come and see you?" 

Namjoon rubs the back of his neck sheepishly before whispering, 'because I knew that Junmyeon would be there and I didn't want him to kill me'

"I found Namjoon and kinda pulled him outside for answers... sorry Jongdae."

 Jongdae sighs and shakes his head with a smile, "you both are idiots- You're lucky I love you both otherwise I would have kicked you out by now." 

The three of them spend the rest of the night talking- Well more like Junmyeon venting about his hatred towards Baekhyun. 

"He's younger than me and has the absolute audacity of trying to mess with me. If he thinks I'm not going to hurt him because he's younger, he's got another think coming-" "Whoa slow down crazy." 

Jongdae takes a bite from his cookie before speaking, "do you really think fighting him is worth it? I mean it's obvious that Chanyeol is interested in you, so Baekhyun can't take him away." 

Junmyeon flushes at his words before shaking his head, "this isn't about Chanyeol being interested in me. I need to keep my reputation and I know Baekhyun is after me. He's doing this all on purpose. I thought he was okay at first, but he showed his true colors." 

Namjoon only sighs while turning the lollipop in his hand, "just don't do anything hasty. Keep a low profile. You have us if you need us" 

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.