Chapter 2

Photo of Beau on the right and Lewis on the left

☆Beau POV☆

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through the window. Squinting I sat up putting my hand in front of the warm beam.

Good thing I did the trade. All future Kings are required to make the exchange even if they don't want to. It's for the packs protection.

I got up slowly stretching. I could see my wicked bed head in the mirror acrossed my room. Suddenly my fangs began to ache and my stomach growled loudly.

Getting the gist, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Danny in one of the island chairs with a glass of blood in front of him. A smirk grew on my face as I saw him. The rest of the pack still slept why was he awake.

I'm guessing he sensed me because he turned around and anxious look coating his expression.

"O-oh Beau I'll get out of your way" he said stading up trying to walk past me. I snaked my arm around his shoulders stopping him from passing me

"No no sit down" I said shoving him into the seat. I watched his body shrink down as I walked towards the fridge grabbing out a bag of blood and pouring myself a glass.

I could feel a pair of eyes burning into me looking me all over. I turned around to see Danny admiring me his eyes met mine and he quickly looked away his face turning red.

"Get yourself a show there ?" I said with a chuckle.

"N-no I didn't I-I mean" he stuttered this isn't the first time I've caught him staring me down like that. Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I smirked widely.

Slowly I walked towards him watching him shrink even further down with each step I took.

"U-um B-beau what are you" before he could finish I pulled him out of his seat and pushed him against the wall behind him.

"Just can't keep your eyes off of me huh" I said his eyes widened

" N-no it's not like that" he quickly explained keeping his eyes towards the floor

" Don't lie to me Danny I see the way you look at me. The want in your eyes" I said his face turned bright red. He squirmed in my grip trying to escape.

I got close to his ear breathing down on his neck feeling him shiver under me.

"You think about me a lot Danny?" I said

"N-no Beau I" he said before I cut him off sliding my hand up his chest slowly taking his neck in my hands.

"You fantasise about my hands all over your body" I said sliding my hand slowly down his abdomen feeling him tense up.

"No s-stop" he said reaching for my hands I squeezed his neck making his hands shoot towards my hand gripping at my fingers as he tried to pry me off of him

"Oh come on I know you want it, that's why you look at me the way you do" I said reaching the Hem of his sweats

A sharp pain in my groin caused me to let him go falling to the floor. I groaned cupping the sentastive area. Anger filled my blood as I looked up at the scared boy.

"You fucking bitch, I'll kill you" I said lunging at him he dodged me running up the stairs with inhuman speed and into his room. I followed close behind watching as the door shut in my face.

I laughed deeply knocking softly on the door.

" come on danny I was just joking, let's talk yeah? You can't disobey your king" I said I could easily break down this door but it's so much more fun to feel his fear

"It was an accident I'm sorry beau" he said softly from the other side of the door

"You scared of me Henderson" I said deeply I heard the sound of a bedroom door open and out came my best friend Lewis.

"Hey dude what's up" he said groggily walking towards me

"Not much how did you sleep" I said walking down the stairs taking one last look at his door over my shoulder

...

"You scared of me Henderson" he said from the other side of the door my heart dropped in my chest and I could feel tears begin to sting my eyes

The sound of a door opening filled the hall and a familiar voice filled me with ease

"Hey dude what's up" I heard Lewis say I stayed silent praying that they would leave

"Not much how did you sleep" beau said his voice trailing off until I couldn't hear it anymore.

I let out the breath I'd Been holding in and suddenly began to sob. Thank God for Lewis. I looked down at the slight bulge in my pants from earlier occurances. I cringed in disgust resting my head on my knees. How could I be in love with someone who hurts me like he does. I never did anything to deserve this, I just want to be normal.

...

I'd been in my room for hours too afraid to move. My stomach had been aching for me to feed but all the blood was downstairs and I don't want to risk it. I could feel myself growing weak.

A soft knock filled my room with sound making me jump slightly

"Y-yeah" I said praying that beau wasn't behind the door

"Beaus calling a pack meeting downstairs" Delainey said sweetly I sighed in relief and stood up unlocking the door and looking at her.

"You look a mess did you feed today" she asked taking my pale cheeks in her hand I shook my head walking downstairs with her arm in mine.

I saw the large crowd of the pack and in the middle stood beau who looked around.

His eyes met mine and he smirked winking at me. Delainey handed me a cup of blood breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Now that everyone is here I have an announcement to make" beaus powerful voice said filling the room.

" Tommorow is the blood moon meaning that I will find my mate and finally be your king" he said as soft excited murmurs filled the room. I felt a ping in my heart.

"So tommorow as I stand upon the rock, I want you all to look upon me not only as your king but your friend and your protector" he said pausing I rolled my eyes scoffing quietly. Protector huh what a joke

Delainey nudged me slightly giving me a look

"Thank you all" he finished stepping down from the chair he stood on applause began to sound through the house. I watched as beau walked past me a sly smirk on his face before disappearing up the steps.I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm gonna go lay down I don't feel very good" I said Delainey frowned slightly nodding

" If you're feeling better in the morning let's go eat" she said I smiled and nodded walking up to the confines of my room. Turning off the light I looked outside the moon was high in the sky a slight orangish color meaning the blood moon was close.

Tommorow the king with find his mate and bind to them forever. Mates can't live without each other once they are bound they become each other's only food source and quite literally their only way to live.

Maybe once he finds his mate hell forget about me and finally be out of my hair for good .