chapter 8

Danny POV

I laid in bed unable to stop the thoughts that quickly raced around my head. I couldn't stop thinking about beau after years of torture he apologized. All because the moon paired us together.

The man who id secretly been in love with now suddenly felt the same way, and I didn't know how to feel.

I wasn't kidding when I said he had me wrapped around his finger but there's a part of me that still hates him for everything he's done. I shook my head sitting up in bed and looking around my room.

A small beam of sunlight shined through the curtains illuminating a part of the room. My stomach growled loudly making me groan and lay back down. I thought about yesterday when I had fed from beau, the way he reacted.

He almost lost control but I didn't do anything differently than I normally do. My stomach growled again interrupting my thoughts.

"Fine" I said out loud and stood up looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess on top of my head and my skin was my usual pale color. I was still pretty skinny from not feeding and me being normally skinny anyways didn't help.

Sighing I walked out of my room and slowly made my way towards beaus room. My heart began to beat quickly as I nearest his door. Why the hell was I so nervous.

It was too early for anyone else to be up yet so the house was dead silent. I was sure you could hear my heart beating through the hall.

Finally I made it to his room and took a deep breath before knocking sloftly on the door. I heard soft snores in response. I opened the door walking in as slowly as I could beaus mouth watering smell instantly filling my nose.

He laid in bed turned towards me shirless. I couldn't help but let my eyes trail down his body. It was perfect much like the rest of him.

"Stop staring at me and come here" he said with a smirk. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I walked over to him. I stood at the adge of his bed awkwardly waiting.

He opened one eye to look at me and sighed grabbing my wrist and pulling me onto the bedpulling me close to him.

He put his head in my neck inhaling. I felt myself become slightly self conscious.

"You smell so good" he said suddenly making my already flushed face, if it was possible, even more red

We laid there for a while taking in each other's presence. I wasn't sure if he'd fallen back asleep or not. Slowly I began to trace his. Abs with my finger feeling is toned stomach.

"Do you want me to finish bonding right now" he said opening his pretty blue eyes to look at me I looked away red faced hearing him chuckle

"Hungry" he said rolling me on top of him so that I was straddling him.

I nodded watching him smile and grab my.shirt pulling my face close to his and pecking my lips.

"Do as you please" he said watching as I placed a soft kiss on his jaw all the way to his neck. Scrapping my teeth along the feeding site.

He placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. Slowly I sunk my teeth in hearing a loud moan leave his lips just like yesterday. I began to suck down the sweet substance feeling my energy instantly replenish.

"Fuck Danny" he groaned through gritted teeth his grip on my hips tightening

I sunk my teeth deeper trying to get more blood when I felt something hard poke my inner thigh

"Fuck" he groaned making me pull away before I could even wipe the exess blood from my lips he was on top of me pinning my arms above my head. I looked into his now fully red eyes breathing heavily.