What seemed to be the best day ever

Johns pov

I woke up in a cold sweat . "Deaky we have to go to the studio if we will be late" Brian said nudging me on my shoulder. I started to panic because I was nowhere near ready. I didn't shower, brush my teeth, or get dressed yet. "Daddy just go without me, I'm going to be a little while just...tell them I'll be late alright" I said to him.He nodded to me and next thing you know he left.

I quickly jumped out of bed stripped oof all my cloths and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then I dig through some cloths until I found some thing which took me quite a while. I looked at my phone to see what time it was just to find a text message from my cloest friend Freddie.

Freddie: hey Deaky, I was wondering if you were coming to practice today.Brian is here with us and I did not see you walk out the car...You ok?

    I blushed a little bit while reading freddies text because I feel like he really cares about me.then I responded...

John: I told him to tell you that I would be a little late today...

  Freddie: oh he never told me that at all, he just walked in and said hi then went to tune his guitar...but I'm glad your ok ;)

   I smiled and put my phone in my pant pocket then put on my coat and headed for the studio.

  Once I arrived I saw roger laying on the couch, Brian with his red special, and Freddie was packing back and fourth like he was worried about something. "Oh John you made it" Freddie said like he was excited.

   I looked around Freddie to see Brian giving me that warm friendly smile of his, KEY WORD "FRIENDLY". Something was getting odd about him. I feel like he avoids me a lot. Before we were as close as peas in a pod but now that's not the case...he hasn't given me those warm passionate kisses in two whole weeks

   All iv been getting were little pecks here and there but that's not enough and o think he knows that. "Hello...earth to John" Freddie said waving a hand. I suddenly woke up from my day dreaming trance and saw Freddie with a concerned face on.

    "Do you want to talk about anything darling?". As much as I didn't want to tell anyone about this I just couldn't lie to Freddie, it's literally impossible. We both walked to the bathroom and left roger and Brian behind. "So....I notice you and Brian seem odd for a while now, is there anything going on?".

    "Well to be honest I don't know what's going on with him.He wakes me up late everyday and then complains about how I'm 'a pain to wake up'. He stopped sleeping in my bed and decided to start sleeping in the guest room.And he barely even says it love you' to me anymore" I said started to tear up.

     "Why don't you go ask him why he has been like this".

  "I'm scared, and I don't want to pass out like I always do" I said shyly. "Don't worry I'll be right next to you, alright".

  I nodded and wiped the tears away from my face. But as soon as I walked out the door.....on of my worst fears became true