Cheater

⚠️:Suicide attempt

I nodded and wiped the tears away from my face. But as soon as I walked out the door.....on of my worst fears became true....

  My jaw dropped to the ground a tears clouded my eyes from what I had just saw. There they were Brian an rOgEr making out on the couch of the studio.My heart immediately shattered and sunk down all the way to my gut.

    "Hey John why are you just standing he-" Freddie said until he saw what I was staring at.

"Brimi I-" was all I could say before he stopped kissing roger and looked up at me. "JOHN I swear it's NOT what it looks like" he said as if he wasn't just making out with one of our closest friends. "Oh it's EXACTLY what it looks like" I said back to him. "THIS explains why you always come home late tired with you pants half way buttoned up and with hickys all over your neck. THIS explains why you act like we are just friends. And I feel like you don't care about me" I yelled as oceans of tears poured out of my eyes. "Babe I care about you with all my heart" he said reaching for my face to caress it.

   I immediately slapped his hand away from me like I was trying to kill a bug. "No you FUCKING don't. THE ONLY PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT ME IS FREDDIE!! he texts me everyday when I wake up and asks me how I slept and how I feel Brian, How I FEEL, never asked me that HUH. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TO MANY FAILED RELATIONSHIPS. I'm SICK of being put down like this. I'm SICK of being used. I'm SICK of being played. I'm SICK OF MY LIFE ALRIGHT!!! I was SO close to SUICIDE Untill I found YOU.

   "But NOW what, Without YOU IM LOST. I thought you were different bri, but turns out you were just as Bitchy as anyone I have ever met". I walked out the studio slamming the door behind me. Turnes our it was pouring outside so I ran to the Alleyway and put my jacket over my head as I just cried.

   Freddie's pov

   I ran out the studio looking for John. I was so worried for him. I thought of the place's he likes to go and one of the main places is the alleyway for some reason. That was the first place I checked, and there he was crying with a jacket over his head. (A//n:why did that sound so funny lmao)

    I sat next to him and placed my hand on his back. He flinched because he had no clue who I was. "John it's ok it's just me Freddie" I said rubbing his back. He looked up at me, his eyes bloodshot and his nose pink from the cold breeze in the air. "Awww darling your going to get sick out here" I said wiping the tears from his face.

  "F-freddie am I able to stay at y-your p-p-place for the night" he said shivering. "Of course" I responded back giving him an awkward hug