burning it all down

I started to laugh crying with tears flowing from my cheeks I whispered to myself "what's the hells going on can someone tell me please..." I stood up and kicked the tv  " but why are my feeling switching faster then the channels on TV" " I spoke louder and louder and started to laugh " IM BLACK THEN IM WHITE NO something is not right" some one started to whisper in my ear" burn it all away make all the pain go away" echo I shouted..that's what I'll call you echo... "I started to laugh crazy as I played on the floor" ... It stood quite then someone spoke and shouted "BURN IT ALL TAKE ALL THIS PAIN AWAY" it kept saying that for about 3 hours...

"FINE" I had screamed out. I ran to the kitchen and ripped out the drawer it broke and fell to the ground (yuno much? XD) the matches had fell to the ground as I fell on my knees and took them. " no I must do this right I took a bag and took some cloths and threw it outside then I took a gasoline gallon and poured it all around my room then on the living room the all over my house till the door I was about to leave everything behind.. I took the match from my pocket and went outside from the door then I lit one match and threw it to the other side of the door witch led then I threw 3 more in and watched my house burn out I ran with all my might will echo go away now am I free?