Ch 2.

(Y/n)'s pov.

After I sent Veldora my dark dimension I started to look for away out. There was plenty of water. Food was a little tougher to get I had kill what ever I came across which didn't help my low magic problem. It seems in this world my magic doesn't recover as quickly. It also seems in this world there are quite a few other beings that are more powerful than me. Veldora was one of them. I wonder what else is here in this world. Though I have noticed that ever since Veldora gave me my nick name it seems to have made me stronger. At full strength I would guess that I'm about half as strong as Veldora would be at his full strength. It seems that if I shape shift into an enemy I have access to their skills. The problem is that at least for the moment I can't just switch from one form to another. If I want to change into a black serpent then an armorsaurs after I have go back into my true form first. I've also learned how to read ki. (Like in Black clover)

Anyway after about a month or so wondering the caves I finally reached a giant rusted metal door. I heard voices coming from the other side. A moment later the door opened. I jumped into the shadows and watched. One of the perks of controlling the element of shadows is that you can't see me in them until it's too late.

Three humans walked in two men a one women.

Blond man: Man that took for ever the same thing was so rusted.

Women: Keep it down we don't know if any monsters are close by.

Brown hair man: Then come closer so I can use my stealth arts.

3rd pov.

The three got close together then they became transparent. To any other monster they would be invisible but their ki is way to easy for me to read. They then went deeper into the cave.

(Y/n): With a skill like that you could be massive perv.

She then walked out of the cave.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was enjoying the feeling of the suns ray's washing over my body. It's nice especially after being in that for about a month.

Not long after that I heard a bunch of small footsteps approaching. Then a bunch of goblins came out in rusted armor and crapy weapons.

Red hat goblin: Do you have business here strong one?

(Y/n): You guys talking to me?

Red hat goblin: Of course who else would we be talking about.

(Y/n): I suppose that I didn't try to hide my aura. Anyway no I was just passing through. So good bye.

Red hat goblin: Wait! Please strong on we beg of you. Our village is in danger and we don't have the means to save it by ourselves.

(Y/n): Sigh. Very well I shall hear you guys out first before making my decision.

The goblins then lead me to their village. It was small even to me I just barely got through the door way of the tallest house without bending.

Red hat goblin: Please have a seat strong one while I grab the elder.

As I sat down and waited I noticed a one of the goblins peaking in.

(Y/n): Hello. You know you can come in right I won't bite.

The goblin was hesitant at first but they eventually came in. The first thing I  noticed is that the goblin appeared to be female. She like the rest only had rags for clothing.

Female goblin: A-are you going to save us?

(Y/n): Possibly. I need to hear all the details first.

Just then the red hat goblin came in with a very old goblin wobbling in after him.

Old Goblin: What are you doing bothering the strong one?

The female goblin looks very guilty and fearful that she may have messed up.

(Y/n): She wasn't bothering me in the slightest. It was nice to have some company while I was waiting. Especially someone as cute as her.

The female goblin blushes madly after that and gets terribly flustered.

(Y/n): Now they'll me what s this problem you guys are facing.

Well that took a while sorry it's been overtime everyday at work anyway let me know what you guys think and please give suggestions Jokerlupin signing out.