Ch 4.

(Y/n)'s pov.

After we heard the howl I had the goblins construct a fence while I set some blood wire traps.

Female goblin: Lady (Y/n) what will those do?

(Y/n): When a Dire wolf runs into them at full speed it'll have to get through these. They are sharp enough to cut through bone without a problem.

I stood up only to have the world get fuzzy causing me to stumble.

Female goblin: Lady (Y/n)!

She Ran towards me and did what she could to help me stand.

(Y/n): I'm fine. It seems that I've reached my limit for how many blood wires I can make. Which means I have to be extra careful.

Female goblin: Are you going to be alright?

I was touched that she's worried about me. I can't remember the last time someone has done this. I look down and smile at her.

(Y/n): I'll be fine. I wish I could put more traps down but we'll have to make do with what we have. How's the progress of the fence going?

Female goblin: It's just about ready, bit I'm afraid it won't hold for long against the Dire Wolves.

(Y/n): That's fine. All it needs to do is hold out long enough for us to finish the ones that get stuck and thin out their numbers. When it's done tell everyone to rest up. They're going to need it for tonight.

Female goblin: Yes My Lady.

She ran off to tell the others my orders.

(Y/n): I was never one for having subordinates. I always preferred to do things myself. And not involve others into my problems. But know I'm starting to see the appeal. When this is all over I'll give them all names as proof.

I start to head back. As I'm walking I noticed 2 things. The first was that the fence was done. I'm actually pretty impressed on how well it looks in the short time we had to build it. The second is that all the goblins seem to resting and or eating together. All except for the female goblin I've been taking to. I walked up to her.

(Y/n): Forgive me for asking, but is there a reason you're over here all by yourself?

The female goblin looks down dejectedly the other goblins besides the elder and his son aren't very comfortable with me around.

(Y/n): Oh? And why is that?

Female goblin: Because I was born different.

(Y/n): Different how?

Female goblin: I'm a girl, but I was born with a man's dick.

It took me a few seconds to process what she just said.

(Y/n): Wait really? Forgive me but it hard for me to believe.

Female goblin: It's true see.

She pulled up her cloth and there it was a 9 inche (soft) dick hanging between her legs.

I could feel my face turning bright red as I'm trying to process the fact that a female goblin barley half my hight has a dick that puts most grown men to shame. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN HARD.

I must have stared to long because she started to look ashamed of herself.

Female goblin: Are disgusted with me now My Lady?

(Y/n): Of course not! This is nothing to be ashamed of. It's as pretty as the rest of you is.

She looked up at me surprised and blushed.