Ch 3.

(Y/n)'s pov.

(Y/n): So your village is being harassed by Dire Wolves.

Elder: Yes you see their are only 60 of us that can still fight and that's including the women and children.

(Y/n): Okay and how many Dire Wolves are there?

Elder: About 100. And it takes at least 10 to have a chance against 1 of them. It all started about a month ago when our god disappeared. Not long after that the Dire Wolves started to attack. My eldest son and his brother (points to the one with a red hat.) Who was our greatest warrior gave his life to get us information about their numbers.

(Y/n)thoughts: So basically this is all my fault since I'm the one who freed Veldora. I'm still low on magic but I should be able to summon one of my Weapons.

(Y/n): Alright then. You have my word as long as I'm here no overgrown mutt will take another goblin life.

The three were overjoyed. The female goblin ran over and gave me a hug.

Female Goblin: Thank you strong one I'll help out in anyway I can.

I smiled at her causing her to blush.

(Y/n): Glad to hear it. You know what I have a gift for you.

I then pulled out my Anti-magic knife (the same one that popped the seal on Veldora) and gave it to her.

(Y/n): This knife is made out of a very special kind of magic called anti-magic. It will cut through or deflect any kind of magic it touches. Since I'm giving it to you only you can use it without it draining any of your magic.

She looked at it in awe.

(Y/n): Now then. Elder.

Elder: Y-yes.

(Y/n): Please take me to your wounded.

Elder: Alright this way.

He led me to a hut a little smaller than the last one it was filled with wounded goblins.

Elder: We did all that we could but I'm afraid it won't be enough.

I then pulled out my grimoire and looked through it until I found the page I was looking for.

Elder: What is that thing strong one?

(Y/n): A grimoire. It's a special kind of magic book from where I'm from that allows me to cast/create spells and store my weapons like this one.

I them pull out my best one handed sword.

Elder: Forgive me for asking but what are you planning on doing with that?

(Y/n): Just watch.

I then ran the sharp end of the blade across the palm of my hand letting my bright crimson blood flow out. I then preceded to walk over to the nearest injured goblin and let a few drops land in his mouth. After that I flipped a few pages in my grimoire.

(Y/n): Blood magic - Healing Sacrifice.

After that the goblin's injuries instantly started to heal until they were nonexistent. The goblin then sits up.

Goblin: Whoa I'm healed.

Elder: So that's what you were trying to do.

I then proceeded to do this with the rest of the injured. It one of my easiest yet most effective healing spells the fact that I used some of my blood meant that I didn't have to use to much magic. I then turned around
to find all the goblins on their knees bowing to me.

Elder: Strong one we pledge our eternal loyalty to you may we please know your name.

(Y/n): Huh?

Female goblin: Surely a being as powerful as you must have a name.

(Y/n): It's (Y/n) the Chaotic Devil of Jura.

Then suddenly we heard a loud howl in the distance.

And that's it for this chapter let me know what you guys think and please give any suggestions if  you have some also I should let you know that this story might not get updated as quickly as the other two I just got the manga and the light novels for this series so I can make this as enjoyable as I can anyway Jokerlupin signing out.