Chapter 1 - Dream Or Premenition?

In a lesser known dimension named the Anti-Matter Dimension a being named the Monitor was attempting to fight off the incoming forces of the Anti-Monitor the most dangerous being in the multiverse by himself, the army was named The Thunderers which seemed to appear in limitless amounts and had the appearance of something resembling a wraith.

The Monitor was currently the only being with knowledge of what the Anti-Monitor has been planning since before the creation of all life, the destruction of all there is and ever was...the whole multiverse

As the Monitor was firing his Anti-Matter Bazooka at the incoming Thunderers he soon realised that he was no match for them alone and that if he died here then there would be no-one left to give warnings of what was coming and to recruit a team to stop this tyrant.

The Monitor pulled his Trans-Dimensional Transporter out of his hidden compartment in the sleeve of his armour. He looked at the device thinking if this was truly the only way or if he could continue to try and defeat this being alone but soon thought reasonably and pushed the button on the device.

Damian Wayne POV
I woke up to the sound of what I could only assume to be my brothers Jason and Tim arguing in the hallway. There was also this distant buzzing noise that seemed to be coming from every single direction possible though I never thought anything of it.

I dragged myself out of the bed, walked over to my door and opened it. To my shock there was nothing, just blankness like a blank canvas. I looked behind me to see that my bedroom was being consumed by the blankness as-well until it reached the door and I had nothing left to stand on.

I started to free fall, trying to stay in a proper gliding pose. A faint buzzing sound and distant screams filled my ears. The white void of nothingness consumed my vision completely. I felt my eyes start to get dreary and myself drifting in to unconsciousness though I tried to fight it, it was no use as my vision which was once filled with this white void was now overtaken with darkness....

Suddenly I shot up out of my bed again though this time the buzzing noise was replaced by birds chirping outside my window, my brothers were still arguing in the hallway. I was sweating and breathing heavy.

"What the hell was that" I audibly thought. Was it simply a bad dream? It definitely was not a nightmare, Damian Wayne does not fear anything...anything!

I dragged myself out of my bed for what felt like the second time this morning and walked over to my door. I turned the door knob expecting to see the same blankness as before but...everything was back to normal, the door led to the hallway like it was supposed to. "Uhhh" I sighed in relief as I walked out the room, down the stairway and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning Pennyworth" I greeted him as he was busy cooking up some food for breakfast "Good morning Master Damian" he said as I sat down at the table and grabbed the mornings newspaper. A few minutes later the food was ready and Alfred called on the others to eat.

Once everyone was sat at the table I decided to ask someone about my dream. After a period of thought I had come to the conclusion of directing my question towards Grayson as he was most likely to listen since Pennyworth wasn't currently in the room. "Grayson?" "Yes Damian" he replied "Is it weird to have a dream that feels real...as if it actually happened and then wake up realising that it wasn't?" I asked curiously, Grayson was taking a while to answer with a look of deep thought on his face. "Ahaha, demon had a nightmare" Todd giggled "n-no i-it was j-just a rhetorical q-question" I stuttered "hmm I bet it was" he smirked. "No I wouldn't say so, I've had many dreams like that and the important thing to remember is that they weren't real and didn't happen, they probably won't ever even happen anyways" Grayson finally answered "ahh well thanks..." I muttered as I went to go get ready for school.

(30 minutes later)
Alfred was at the entrance to the manor waiting on me and Drake as we were the only people who still attended school. "Are you ready Master Tim and Master Damian" Pennyworth stated in a chipper tone "Sure am Alfie" Drake said excitedly, what an idiot. "I guess" I muttered. We excited the manor and all got in the black limousine.

As we arrived at the school my initial thought was 'Another day in this hellhole'. I walked through the entrance waiting for the inevitable. "Dami!" A voice yelled running up and hugging me from behind. "Hmmph...Greetings Kent" Damian says to the inevitable person, Jon Kent.

"Aww Dami your not telling me to let go" He smiled "I'm not telling you to keep going either" He said shrugging his arms off him smirking. "So what's our first class again? I forgot" Jon giggled. Damian groaned at this "Follow me Kent"

Hey guys I hope that yous enjoyed the first chapter and I would love to hear some feedback!