Episode 2 - Charmed Reborn: Part Two

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"Drake, are you okay?" Paul asked his son in the middle of the alleyway in which Drake had just been attacked by a demon as Lacey lay spread on bin bags and Pan stood beside her brother

"You literally just threw into trash there better be a damn good excuse." Lacey complained as a shocked Drake helped her back to her feet.

"There was a spider on you, so I had to move quickly." Drake lied to her; not sure she'd believe the truth.

"Well that is literally the only answer I would accept." Lacey admitted while clearly looking around for the supposed spider. "It's gone now right?"

"Yeah," Drake replied while looking over at Paul and Pan. "They helped me get rid of it."

"By the way Drake's the one scared of spiders not me." Lacey bluffed in embarrassment after noticing Pan and her brother Paul.

"Spiders give me the creeps too so it's all good." Pan laughed at Lacey's innocence.

"Oh, thank god," Lacey said while breathing a sigh of relief. "Because I was totally trying to pretend, I was brave right now, but spiders freak me the hell out."

"Do you want to go for that drink now?" Pan asked Lacey while Drake and Paul just stood there in silence.

"Yeah that sounds good," Lacey accepted before turning to ask Drake. "Are you coming in?"

"I'll be right there." He replied.

"So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that was a demon am I right?" Drake asked Paul as only the two of them now remained in the alleyway outside of P3.

"How do you know about demons already?" Paul wondered.

"This lady called Prue Halliwell visited me today and I just thought she was crazy but then she vanished into thin air and I thought I was crazy until I was literally just attacked by some magical ball of god knows what." Drake explained himself. "God, this is crazy!"

"The man who threw that magical ball is known as a lower level demon and the magical ball you were referring to are often referred to as energy balls of fire balls." Paul informed the struggling Drake.

"Demons have like levels?" Drake wondered. "Which level do I need to hit for a game over because I sure as hell don't like demons attacking me and my friends in the streets?"

"I know trust me none of us want to be attacked but it's part of the curse of being a Halliwell." Paul replied reluctantly trying to get his secret son on side.