Episode 4 - Dancing with Demons: Part 2

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"This was definitely more than worth the wait." Lacey proclaimed in-between kissing Pan, the two of them sitting within the family booth in an empty P3.

"I couldn't agree more." Pan replied as she began kissing Lacey's neck.

"I'm just glad there's no secrets between us now I know about Drake being your long-lost brother." Lacey admitted causing Pan to stop kissing her.

"As family dramas go that was particularly large," Pan responded with a nervous laugh. "But every family has their secrets."

"Yeah well I'm just glad we got past the most shocking revelation already." Lacey claimed not knowing the irony in what she was saying.

"Sure." Pan lied as she stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Lacey wondered.

"I'll just go get us some drinks." Pan said as she rushed off towards the bar.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked Ash after Ash pulled away from their make out session while the two were standing in the same alleyway from Paul's earlier premonition.

"There's something I should probably admit." Ash revealed before turning his eyes jet black for a moment leaving Drake horrified.

"You've got to be kidding me my first date in forever and you're a bloody demon." Drake snapped at him. "What kind of sick joke are you playing here?"

"No, I just didn't want there to be any lies between us Drake." The recently announced demon claimed.

"Yeah well you picked the wrong dam witch." Drake stated as he went to punch Ash only for Ash to blink out of sight blinking back into the same place after Drake's punched the thin air.

"I don't want to fight you Drake that's not why I'm here." Ash revealed to a non-believing Drake.

Before Drake and Ash could finish their conversation, they were interrupted by two demons shimmering into the alleyway, one male and one female, the female instantly forming a fireball above her hand upon arrival.

"Fire things." Drake shouted making the fireball blink out of existence before waving his hand making the fireball blink bank into existence and charging towards the female demon before hitting her and causing her to go up in flames before exploding.

Ash then summoned an energy ball above his own hand before launching at the male demon who quickly caught on flames before exploding much to Drake's surprise that a demon just helped him vanquish another demon.