Episode 8 - Stripped: Part One

Warnings: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from the hit TV show "Charmed" or the storylines related to the show those rights belong to original creator Constance M Burge.

15+ Moderate/Graphic Displays of Violence, Sexual Innuendos, Witchcraft and Potentially Triggering Scenes.

"So, what's the next step from here?" Drake as Eric Morgan as the two of them remained sat on the couch within Eric's office at the San Francisco Police Department

"There's something I should probably show you." Eric told Drake as he pulled out his phone from his jean pocket and played a video of Drake blinking into Jake's prison cell.

"Further proof of why I was never cut out to be a detective because I didn't even think once about the bloody cameras." Drake said with a frustrated sigh. "What are you going to do with this video?"

"Consider it erase." Eric replied to him as he deleted the video and placed it back into his jean pocket.

"I don't understand why you would do that?" Drake asked him.

"There's a select few of us here at the SFPD that are fully aware of the Halliwell family is and what they do. They've saved the world so many times so when we can we try to save them from exposure and such."

"Is Jake the only one in your family who doesn't know about magic?" Drake wondered.

"The only thing I didn't know until recently was that you were a Halliwell too." Eric explained to the Halliwell hybrid. "Of course, I'm not thrilled my son has been in jail for a crime he didn't commit but I know your family are good people that you're a good person and I'm not going to put you in jail. Although I will be working on clearing my son's name from here on out."

"I have no idea what I'm even supposed to say right now." Drake said in complete shock.

"Is my son okay?" Eric asked him.

"I helped him start a new life for himself he's somewhere in Italy or at least that's where I dropped him off." Drake revealed to Lacey and Jake's father. "Why are you being so kind to me over all this?"

"Because you are a good person Drake and you need to stop blaming yourself for whatever went down all those years ago." Eric admitted to him.

Several Weeks Later

Pan founder herself flying through mid-air within the attic of her family home after being thrown by a demon raising her arms quickly to explode the demon before crashing into a nearby cabinet, her body destroying it in the process before harshly hitting the floor as Paul ran into the attic realizing he got there too late to be of any help to his sister.

"I guess you already got the demon." Paul said to his sister as he helped her back on to two feet.

"Way to go Sherlock." Pan mocked him.