1

"All boys are like Jason Blossom"
In which Betty doesn't even like boys 🙃🏳️‍🌈

"All boys are like Jason Blossom"In which Betty doesn't even like boys 🙃🏳️‍🌈

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(That means Beronica, b*tches!)
[chuckles in gay] 😂
_____________

"So I usually start my tours with some history and context," Betty felt her heart pounding loudly in her ears.

Why was it so hot? Was she sweating? Oh, no. If she was sweating, then Veronica might get disgusted if her and make fun of her, and she might not ever talk to her again.

'Oh, no. Dam it, control yourself! Breathe, Betty!'

"Riverdale High first opened its doors in 1941 and—"

"And hasn't been redecorated since, apparently"

'Oh, great. She might be one of those girls who are all peppy and judgmental and girly and-and... oh, what are the chances she even likes girls? Or me, of all people? Ugh, I hate my life!'

"Honestly, I feel like I'm wandering through the lost epilogue of Power Town"

'Okay, now I'm awkwardly laughing, trying my best to hide how nervous I am'

"So, what's the social scene like here? Any night clubs?"

None that Betty has or will ever go to, with her mom around to stop and or ground her, at least.

"A strip club called the Hoe Zone, and a tragic gay bar called Innuendo. Friday night's football games and Saturday night is movie night, regardless what's playing at the Bijou —and you better get there early because we don't have reserved seating in Riverdale," a hand wrapped around Betty's, making her feel a little less nervous with a familiar and trusted face around.

"And on Sunday night's, thank god for HBO"

At least her best friend was there for her when she could crack any second now.

"Veronica Lodge, Kevin Keller," she awkwardly introduced. "Veronica's new here, Kevin is—"

"Gay, thank god!

'So am I,' Betty wanted to say. But she couldn't. She had the confidence of a potato chip.

"Let's be best friends," Veronica insisted at the already gay-best-friend of Betty. Betty was also referred to as Kevin's own gay-best-friend. Though, nobody knew she was gay except him. So they kept it secret.