2

A/N: I think I'm going to have quotes at the beginning of every chapter. Just a random FYI, but the quote would be relevant to the chapter it's on.
ALSO
Friendly reminder you are loved and cared for by author AND other people (whom I probably don't know (because I barely know and/or remember anyone)).
Happy reading!

_______

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together"- Woodrow Wilson

- Woodrow Wilson

~

"Check your sell by date, ladies. Faux lesbian kissing hasn't been taboo since 1994. So—"

"Who said it was faux?"

Betty touched her lips to feel her crush's lipstick was surely left on the blonde's lips. She knew it wasn't a daydream.

"What did you just say?"

Cheryl supposedly-straight-b*tch Blossom tried not to let her purposely fake smile drop for even half of a second.

"Who said it was faux? I mean, I never said I was straight"

Well, that escalated quickly. As did Betty's heartbeat, as she still processed the kiss and the words her crush just said.

"Then, tell me," smiled the smug red-head, "are you and Betty, here, both lesbians?"

"No, I'm bi"

"What about you, Betty, the girl I have unfortunately known for years? Are you actually going to tell me that you are not straight?"

"Uh—"

"I thought so. So if you're done wasting my time, how about we move on to the interview portion?"

"Fine!"

"Did you say something?"

The red-head b*tch tilted her head ever so slightly with her fake smile, as if challenging the blonde she despised so very much.

"I-I said "fine." I...," she took a shaky breath, knowing full well that she needed to find Kevin right after this. "I'm a lesbian"

"Whatever, I don't care. So, moving on to the interview portion... Betty, how's your sister doing?"

'Well, f*ck.'

~

'Kevin, meet me by the lockers ASAP!'

Her thumb shakily rushed to press the send button.

Sh*t! What was she going to do now that she told the HBIC her sexuality she planned on keeping a secret between herself and her gbf?