First One Shot

I know this isn't too the episode but I wanted to mix hunchback of notre dame with this. (attalics is you singing) also in the video its when the women starts running from frollo (think that's how you spell it)

I was trying to get money by dancing on the street when a group of people came up to me looking angry.

"gypsy! Get her!!" once I heard them yell I ran...

*David's POV:

I was sat in church with my family. Erin, her friends and family and her friends family are there as well. I liked it here it was peaceful.

*your POV:

as I was running I kept dodging people and jumped over obsticles. All I could think of while getting chased was

'why don't they approve of me?'

I was still running when I saw the church ahead. I ran and banged on the doors.

"sanctuary! Please give me sanctuary!" I yelled. As the mob was getting closer the priest answers and let's me in. I go to the front and notice other people are in there.

The mob bursts in. And the priest goes in front of me.

"stop! She claimed sanctuary you can not harm her" he yelled. They looked at me.

"we will get you one day" they said then left. The priest turned to me.

"your safe now my dear" he says softly to me. I nodded and a women spoke up.

"why were you getting chased?" I sighed and explained to them that people don't accept the fact I'm a gypsy.

I go to walk around the church for a bit singing when I thought no one could hear

"I don't know if you can hear me or if your even there. I don't know if you would listen to a gypsy's prayer. Yes I know I'm just an outcast I shouldn't speak to you.. Still I see your face and wonder.. Were you just an outcast too?"

*davids  POV:

I hear singing. I look for the source and I see the girl. Her voice is beautiful.

*your POV:

" god help the outcasts hungry from birth show them the mercy they don't find on earth god help my people we look to you still God help the outcasts or nobody will."

*David's POV:

I can hear the pain in her voice and it breaks my heart. She's still so young and she's got so much stress on her.

*your POV:

" I ask for nothing I can get by but I know so many less lucky then I please help my people the poor and downtrod I thought we all were the children of God, God help the outcasts children of God"

*David's POV:

When she stopped singing she fell to the ground and started crying. I walked up to her.

*your POV:

I heard someone walk up to me and sit beside me. I looked up and was met with the most beautiful pair of brown eyes. He smiles at me and I smile weakly back. We were talking and he hugged me and let me cry into his chest.

*Erin's POV:

I saw David try and comfort the girl. I felt bad for her. Then my friends saw and clair gasped.

"are you going to tell her you like him Erin?" she asked and I shook my head.

"no" then clair spoke again.

"are you still going to go after him?" she looked at me, again I shook my head.

"I'm going to wait and see if they fall in love. If they do I'm going to stay away. She needs him."

*your POV:

Me and David walked back to where everyone was. His arm was hung around my shoulders. Then a girl walked towards me.

"hi, I'm Erin" she says smiling and I smile back. She introduces me to her friends and family then Erin's mum comes up to me.

"you can stay with us dear" she says smiling.

"thank you" I say back.

*time skip*

It's been a few weeks since I started living with Erin and her family. I started the school Erin goes too.

We walked out the shop and saw David. He turned and smiled at me and i went over and hugged him.

"hey Y/N would you want to hang out sometime?" he asked and I smiled.

"of course David"

*few months later*

It's been a few months and I have fallen head over heels in love with David. I told Erin and she told me to tell him. And that Is how I ended up walking to his house.

*David's POV:

I was in my room thinking about Y/N. She is so beautiful im absolutely in love with her. Then I heard a knock in my front door so I went down to answer it.

*your POV:

I knocked on David's door and a few minutes later it opened and revealed David... My heart best increased.

"hey Y/N! What's up?" he said happily.

'oh god that smile' I thought to myself.

"h-h-hey d-david" I stuttered out. He looked at me worry in his eyes.

"Y/N. Are you okay?" he said worry in his voice. I nodded looking down then back up to his eyes.

"I need t-to tell y-you s-s-something" I stuttered again and I felt my cheeks heat up.

He smiled at me telling me to carry on and I took a deep breath.

"L-Look I have L-Liked y-you for a L-Long t-time now and I was wondering if you would be m-my b-b-b-boyfriend." I looked down embarrassed with how much I had stuttered just trying to get that out.

He put his pointer finger and thumb on my chin and lifted up my head.

" I like you too Y/N and I would love to be yours" he said love filling his eyes.

He started to lean in and I did the same and then before I knew what was happening his soft lips were on mine I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist it was the best thing in the world and I'm so happy to have shared it with my first crush.

Hope you all like it sorry it took a while to get this out I had a break up not long ago and my sleeping pattern is fucked because of it so ill try and post more on here and my other stories but I might need to take a break just to get my sleeping pattern sorted I love you all ❤️