Second one shot

I was walking around with my sister Erin and her friends when I heard her annoying scream. Which means there is a certain boy near by. As I looked up I realised I was right. There stood at the fence hanging up his bands poster was non other then...

David Donnelly.

I'm not gonna lie. I have a massive crush on David. But so does Erin. Her friends always say that i have a better chance then she does. And deep down I think she knows it. They have never said it to her face though.

He turned around and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he walked over to me.

"You got a light?" He asked knowing I always carry one for him I nodded while rolling my eyes and passed it to him.

As he went to grab it he purposely brushed his hand over mine while smirking. David never hides it when he likes someone I just like making him wait. Plus I wanted to see how long it took him to make the first move. Then he spoke up again.

"You want to hang out sometime?" He asked with a hint of hesitation. It's normal for him to be nervous to ask hip haven't exactly showed him a sign I like him.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Yeah sure, i would like that" I said with a big smile on my face. He smiled brightly and nodded before walking off. Then I heard Erin's whiny voice.

"How come he wants you!" She screamed creating a scene in the process. I glared at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said while still glaring. Erin then looked at me.

"Why does he want you over me!?" She said raising her voice a bit more. If that was even possible.

"Excuse me?" I asked raising my voice at her which shocked her.

"I have more of a chance at getting him then you will ever have. Even your friends think so!!" I shouted at her. She looked at her friends and they all nodded.

"But— she begun but I cut her off.

"Do you know why? Because I don't fall at his feet as he so much glances my way!" I shouted. I did feel bad as to what I sad but she needed to hear it.

Before Erin could say another word I walked away trying to calm myself down a bit. I didn't bring my jacket so I started to shiver. Then I felt a jacket being wrapped around me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw David standing there with a cute but guilty look on his face.

"I heard what you and Erin were talking about..." he started to trail off before coming back to his senses.

"Sorry. If I knew she liked me I wouldn't have asked in front of her. At least then you two wouldn't have argued— I cut him off by intertwining our fingers.

"It's fine David. I don't blame you for what happened." I said smiling up at him. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well then how about we go arcade for a bit?" He asked with love in his eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"I would love to" then he leaned down and kissed me.