David Donnelly one shot

I was walking with my boyfriend David when I saw my sister Erin at the shops with our cousin and her friends. I stopped and David looked over at them and smiled at me.

"you go ahead baby. I know you don't want her knowing" he said while cuddling me from behind. I laughed slightly and leant into him.

"it's not that I don't want her knowing babe. It's that she loves you and she will hate me if she finds out me and you are together" I said sighing a bit but smiling at him. He gripped me tighter and nuzzled his head into my neck.

I laughed and turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. Once I pulled away I heard him whimper. I laughed at him and smiled.

"its time we tell her honestly David, she's my sister I can't hide it from her. Its not fair on her" I said looking down feeling a bit guilty.

She smiled lightly at me and grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eyes.

"baby, don't feel guilty she will get over it. She's your sister she can't hate you forever" I gave him a big smile and hugged him.

"thank you David, you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better" he hugged me back and we walked over to Erin without holding hands so I had time to tell her.

Once we got there she smiled at me and seemed to drool over David. I rolled my eyes slightly at how obvious her crush on him was.

I went up to her and she looked at me. I took a deep breath.

"Erin there's something I need to tell you." I said to her with hesitation in my voice. David could tell and he looked at me and smiled. I took another deep breath, went over to David and grabbed his arm and laced our fingers.

"me and David are together" I said looking right into her eyes. Her mouth was agape and the others had wide eyes. Erin looked in between me and David for a few seconds then looked straight at me.

"wait, when did this happen?" she asked looking slightly hurt. And before I could answer David spoke up.

"for a while. She wanted to tell you before we made it public but she just didn't know how" he said looking from her to me and smiling. The hurt left her face and she kept her eyes on me.

"so you have kept it private until you could manage to tell me?" she said looking guilty. I smiled at her.

" of course. Your my sister and I love you" she smiled and hugged me.

"thank you y/n, and I'm completely fine with you and David." She said smiling widely at me.

" thank you Erin." I said. David hugged me from behind and put his head in my neck.

I honestly couldn't ask for a better family and boyfriend.