0

taehyung is dangerously infatuated with his girlfriend's dainty little brother.

contains sensitive topics. smut, age gap, toxic relationship, cheating, drug/ alcohol abuse. please think twice before you read, please, i'm not trying to promote these topics, I don't want anyone to be personally offended/ hurt. In no way whatsoever is that my attention.

enjoy, lovelies uwu 💕

__________________

Jeongguk Jeon was only seventeen years old when Taehyung had started dating his sister.

Fresh apple cheeks, bunny teeth, shining, ebony curls and a set of plush red lips that smiled down from the staircase the second Lisa opened the door for him to greet the Jeon family.

He wasn't expecting much from him- nothing of the sort actually, not much to want from a teen so young. He seemed so hopelessly naive and small, sat across the dining table with those big, soft doe eyes of his.

He didn't talk much, extremely polite and well mannered. The older man failed to notice Lisa's hand on his upper thigh during dinner, yet me managed to catch the way Jeongguk quirked his mouth into a small grin, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, the way his attention span was extremely short, the way he looked out the window at the cornflower sky, the way he joked about things that shouldn't have been joked about in all his youth. The government, taxes, the mortgage, all things in between- his fake laughter echoing off the walls of the kitchen moments later as he took the plates and put them in the sink.

His parents had raised him to be well.

Nice.

Disciplined.

Kind, despite how much he didn't want to be. It was reassuring, actually- that Jeongguk Jeon wasn't blatantly trying to fit in because he felt it was necessary- but because he was being forced to. Underneath it all was still a boy that Taehyung had yet to meet.

And meet him, he certainly did.

Perhaps the teenager had thought he was home alone. He was upstairs somewhere, minding his own business and Taehyung minding his. He may as well have been, Lisa and her parents had gone out shopping, leaving Taehyung at home for a few hours- he had insisted, he had no place there. For the first half hour or so, he had sprawled himself across the Jeon's couch and put a tv show on that he wasn't really paying attention to, mind wandering places it probably shouldn't have. The next instance- he had fallen asleep.

When he woke up, he checked the clock that read exactly four-thirty pm, before he trudged up the stairs on his way to the toilet.

As he was going, he did a few things.

The first being, he stopped.

Or more so his heart. His feet, his breath, his thoughts, all halted in his tracks.

The next, he listened.
He listened for the sounds.

The third, he saw the small gap in the door of a bedroom that stood slightly ajar, the creaking of a bed and soft, lewd pants that wafted to taehyung's ears. He was stepping on dangeous territory but he seemed not to give a damn. Heat bloomed in his cheeks as he tentatively stalked towards it, bracing a hand on the cool wood as he gently pushed it open. Not all the way, but enough to peek inside.

He'd have been lying if he said he wasn't spying. Because he was. Did he care for the slightest? No.

Not when he saw what was before him.

There, sprawled across his bed, was the innocent little boy from the dinner table, eyes screwed shut, cheeks blossoming with a crimson glow, lips parted to form a small 'o', raven hair stuck to his forehead with a sheen of sweat covering his golden skin- his head shoved into pale pillows with his pretty little ass in the air, fingers dripping with wetness as he thrusted them haphazardly and rather roughly into his tight, baby pink hole.

Taehyung had jerked off in Lisa's en-suit bathroom that afternoon.

Really, he tried not to.
He really did.

He was just too tempted.

___________

Jeongguk Jeon, 17

Jeongguk Jeon, 17

Taehyung Kim, 28