Bonding

Bonding
-------------------------

How it takes place

When attempting to bond, The symbiote will make tendrils from its mass to strike at the host. at any time they can form tendrils (like during or before a attempt to extend a tendril to latch on to the host) at any time from almost all mass even if it is only a tendril. The tendrils will have most weight and mass on the tip so it would have more speed and such to attach to the host. The size of the tendrils it forms can vary. When on the host's skin it will climb itself upon other parts of the body after cover the spot it hit by creating more but smaller tendils from the struck area. This happens rapidly since multiple tendrils form and target the host a time.  The main locations of the host that the symbiote would enter is: the mouth, the hair roots, skin and the nose. Upon entering the mouth, it will form a mouth with teeth, either sharpened forms of its mass or real like teeth like the venom symbiote. It would also travel inside the mouth, and maybe down to the throat. This is because it will mimic flesh (like venom's tongue and such). The hair would be it might be able to enter the brain for such reasons like reading thoughts or influencing the mind of the host. This is also true for the nose, as that is an entrance to the brain as well. The skin would be the main way to get in and out of the host, because of all the pores like on the face (they might hide in the head mostly, since thats like the control center of sorts). The symbiote can also Trick the host in to wearing itself because of it able to mimic clothes. This is probably from the Complex fibers making able to do so. When bonded it can also use this ability to disguise it self other than entering the body. Fan-fic writers describe the bonding happening in various occasions. Bottom to top, Top to bottom, bottom and top meeting at the middle. Bonding can take place in anyway like in multiple locations and cover up and meeting at a point.

Drastic Measures

The Symbiote may have to restrain a host in order to bond with him/her.  Several tactics include sticking the feet onto the floor, using suprise tactics, restraining the limbs, and covering the mouth and/or the mouth to stop noise.

How it works

When the symbiote's tendrils make contact with the host, it will cover it, "fit" on to the hosts body and leave it with a skin tight version of its self. It could also have the muscles more pronounced or added build from the symbiote. Also it is able to change the host entire appearance or stature. The symbiote kinda "latches on itself on the skin, from my theory hooks on the pores and such of the skin, making it kinda like a glue that only comes off easily from the symbiote itself. This was when ever someone or something tried to rip the symbiote off the host, like Spiderman. If you saw the movie or read the comics, you would see that the symbiote either tried to stay on and/or bond back on. Also, they would scream of pain, kind of a clue. Or it just sticks. Go figure.

Confusion: so it sticks, not tightens?

A fan fiction writer once said how "tight" it got when it covered the skin after the body is covered along with "sticking to the flesh". It was a combination of such two. I agree with the author, since contracting and being skin tight, it would have to do so I think.

The clothes?

In fanfics, i've read (and seen in some pics) that the symbiote rips/goes through/pulls off the clothes in order to bond with the host (or having no clothes at all *shudder*) . This could be a faster way to bond, but i will add one more way. The symbiote would go over and under the clothes(between two layers) and put the clothes in its "portal pocket"; a pocket that is able to use it to be a pocket with put adding bulk or mass to the costume, making bonding with clothes on possible, like in a few comics. another way would be tightining to the point the clothes would be tight to the skin, able to make a similar outcome.