𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 (𝖬𝖠𝖤𝖴𝖬𝖲)

[IN WHERE,
SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS
MEANS
MEETING THE
FAMILY]

[IN WHERE,SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPSMEANSMEETING THE FAMILY]

Death was coming. Jin could feel it in his bones. there was a wet spot on the back of his neck, his hands felt clammy, a tiny shiver to them. From the white shade of prickled snow pouring down lessening the temperature or strange build-up of heat his body was emitting. His usual plump and kissable (according to Maeum) lips felt chapped, not their usual heavenly soft his girlfriend loved so much. His stomach felt as if it were ripping in half the long he stood. Knees were buckling to the point where he had to place both hands on his adored small waist to keep himself from tumbling to the ground and curling into a ball.

If he played his card right Jin could successfully drop to the ground due to a "collapse" and be rushed from the situation. He had been trained as an actor god damn-it, he could pull it off. All he needed was one fall of a knee to the stairs and it was game over. His body yearned for the fall but, his chiseled face carved by the heavens themselves would never be caught dead planting itself on a surface that was not clean.

Damn his high expectations.

"Welcome fellow hot people! Mom informed me that I have to notify you that I may or may not steal your napkins to sell them on the internet (that means you too sis). Nothing personal but, a girls gotta get that doe. Love you though."
— xoxo gossip girl (the cooler sister)

"I'm already scared." Jin heard the mumbled coming from the young baby beside him.

"Please, if she does this then I'll stop paying for her college," his girlfriend grumbled. the puff of her cheeks as she ripped the note from the door and glared at it made his heart lessen in stress. In all earnest, he was amazed that he's made it this far in but, gathering that since the morning has started he had been distracted as Maeum readied herself looking beyond gorgeous (no word could properly represent the beauty she was); Jin could call himself a fool for allowing himself to be so distracted.

"I respect the hustle," the second youngest hummed, lips puffed as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Don't compliment her. It'll only go to her big head." Maeum ordered.

Chimes of what Jin could refer to as "absolutely magical" were heard beside him, "You look like you're gonna pass out." The shortest man giggled in amusement.

The warm set of chocolate-colored eyes that he loved so much returned their gaze on him. He didn't dare keep attention on them for long to save himself from pink tinting his face but from his peripheral vision, Jin could see the widened of her red cover lips turn to a whimsical smile.

Arms wrapped around his upper torso. He felt a warm sensation combine with his own warmth and the soft flush of his lover's skin press against him. Maeum's feet opted for a short length of heels making her height reach below his chin giving her enough height for her lips to press themselves lightly under his chin. As she did that, a chorus of groans from the three boys was heard in the background but it in no way affected Jin and the growing pink on his cheeks. The soft brush of her finger on his chin tipping it down until their eyes met brought the rising heat within him to feel hotter.