𝖧𝖮𝖯, 𝖧𝖮𝖯, 𝖧𝖮𝖯

[IN WHERE
MAEUM IS THE DANCING QUEEN
AND HOSEOK IS THE DANCING KING]

[IN WHEREMAEUM IS THE DANCING QUEENAND HOSEOK IS THE DANCING KING]

MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 is the fourth Korean-language (seventh overall) studio album by BTS

MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 is the fourth Korean-language (seventh overall) studio album by BTS. Follow up of MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA, it was released on February 21, 2020 containing a total of 22 songs. The album consists of a solo song for each member which was previously done on their LOVE YOURSELF TRILOGY albums. HOP, HOP, HOP, is one of nine "solo songs" with the vocals and rapping of members Jung Hoseok (J-HOPE) and Ki Maeum.

"SOLO" SONGS TRACKLIST
INTRO: PERSONA (RM)
MOON (SEOKJIN)
QUEEN (MAEUM)
INTERLUDE: SHADOW (YOONGI)
RESPECT (RM, SUGA)
UGH (RM, SUGA, J-HOPE)
OUTRO: EGO (J-HOPE)
HOP, HOP, HOP (MAEUM, J-HOPE)
00:00 (SEOKJIN, MAEUM, JIMIN, V, JK)
FILTER (JIMIN)
INNER CHILD (V)
FRIENDS (V, JIMIN)
MY TIME (JK)

❝One hop,
Two hop,
Three hop, hop, hop.❞
— 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗: February 21, 2020
— 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘: Kpop, R&B, Rap, ballet
— 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛: 3:27
— 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘: Korean
— 𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟: BigHit Entertainment
— 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥(𝗦): Jung Hoseok, Ki Maeum
— 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘𝗥(𝗦): Jung Hoseok, Suga

— 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬
There was much discussion about the way in which the members would be split apart when it came to units. Would it be vocalist/rapper? Rapper/rapper and vocalist/vocalist? Dynamics were thrown out the window when Jimin and Taehyung called dibs on one another prompting Yoongi and Namjoon to do the same. As their friendships went before the establishment of the group and were all for letting ARMYS know of their love and opinions.

A unit with Jin was one Maeum considered. However, with the personal attachment the album was to each of them; Maeum wasn't thrilled on discussing her relationship nor having people attack it. There were certain things that she wanted to keep to herself and her relationship was one of them.

Jungkook was not even a consideration as their planning phase had him pouting for not being allowed into the Jimin and Taehyung unit thus chose to be alone.

Hoseok was the final choice whom was excitedly awaiting a recommendation. The two much like Maeum and Namjoon did go way back, even before the two were tossed into a group. Not only one of the first positive instances in her life, without Hoseok she wouldn't be the dancer she was today.

— 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧:
The song in short is about Maeum and Hoseok. It takes the listener back in time to a predebut Maeum and Hoseok. Recalling a moment in both their lives when they first met: dancing. The listener acts like a viewer watching a pessimist Maeum see any short of improving with dancing try one final time with them sun in the sky'. Like a diary the song moves, beginning with day one and Maeum's doubts to day a hundred and the evolvement of dancer and student to dancer and dancer friendship.

Dancing had been a communication tool that broke through the barriers Maeum had kept up and allowed the light to reach her, one of the few instances that occurred when she was young. Not only discussing their friendship but how dance was the thing that needed thanking for allowing them to connect not only emotionally but physically allowing them to work well with one another better than most.

— 𝗠𝗩:
Because HOP, HOP, HOP is not a main title track it does not come with a music video.

— 𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
The relationship between Maeum and Hoseok is one that is often overlooked. With the announcement of her romantic relationship with Jin, the media has paused their speculation of member's relationships with others and targets the romantic couple in hopes to get any inappropriate photos or rumors involving infidelity in the hopes of bringing down the relationship.

MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 opened people's minds of the close bonds the members have with one another. Learning to see past the one romantic relationship for the many friendships built over the years. The song along with the album as a whole was beloved. Not only bringing a sense of innocence but growth between the members, it invoked the themes of hard work paying off and trusting between one another brings better result. ARMYS and media did regain focus off MaJin to place light on the many wonderful relationships Maeum had grown with all the members and realized that all eight of them were indeed connected.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:
This chapter is a bit of the shorter side but I realized that chapters like this have more to write about in terms of music video but considering there's only four in total, I figured this song wouldn't to make it fair. But I'm happy to give more love to Hobi and Maeum. A relationship that has lacked in terms of writing and excited to give more attention to!

And on a super important note:
For those who remembered my KAID story. I've decided to bring it back! I'm really close to 1K followers (which is surreal) but I felt that when I reach that milestone I'd publish it as a thank you to everyone whose supported me throughout my many stories. I decided that it'll be a regular girl group fic than an apply fic because I figured that It'll take a while to actually reach that milestone and when it happens I'll be preoccupied to handle six people. I hope you guys don't mind that.

 I hope you guys don't mind that

SHE SOFT