Chapter 1

Originally published 21/6/19 on the account StormAfton102603

Quick Warning: This is based off of a book I read on another story app/website called Quotev. This is my first reader insert story ever! No hate, please! Thank you all and now ONTO THE STORY!

You were currently on your way to your new job as a dayguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
How did you get this job, you ask? Well, it happened three days ago.

Three Days Ago

You, your mom, and your little brother Kyle were currently on your way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The thirteen year old boy begged your mom to have his birthday party there.
"Mom, why do we have to do this? He's thirteen years old! That's too old for a birthday party! I'm too old to even go to a birthday party!" Your mom sighs.

"*Name*, how many times do I have to tell you that you do anything, no matter how tedious it can be, for your family?" You sigh.
"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want to go to this party?! I'm too old to go!"

"Now, *Name* *Middle Name*, unless you want me to ground you, you aren't gonna try and get out of going to the party." You sigh in defeat and exasperation.
It's never good when your mom brings out the middle name.

"Only because you and Kyle insist." Your mom and Kyle smile.
"That's good to hear, *Name*. Now let's get inside! We just arrived!" You walk in first, hoping to stay away from your mom and brother long enough to not be pestered into finding a job, but God had other plans.

Kyle runs in right after you and your mom grabs your shoulder.
"Let's go sit over there! I don't want to talk to Mrs. Henderson." You get a good look at the pizzeria before your mom drags you away from Jamie Henderson toward the table the waitress is leading you to.

It was actually just as welcoming as it was when you were a child.
The tables were evenly spaced out and had pizza at every place setting. The animatronics were on their proper stages and ready to perform for the day. Everything was perfect for the place to be up and running as it has been for the past few decades.

You and your mom take your seats at the table closest to the entrance to the new Pirate Cove, allowing you a full view of Foxy's show.
"Mom, isn't that-?" You point at Pirate Cove.
"Yes, that's Pirate Cove! Wasn't it over there before? This place changed since you were little." Your mom smiles at the memories. Then she looks at you in a serious manner. "We need to get you a job soon, *Name*." You look at her, mildly annoyed.
You didn't want to talk about jobs today.

"Mom, not today. Not here. Not now." You practically beg.
"Hello! I'm Alice and I'm gonna be your waitress today! What can I get you two ladies?" You order a slice of (pizza topping) pizza and your mom orders a slice of cheese pizza.
You both get (favorite drink).
"I'll be right back with your drinks and it's the end of my shift so another waitress will take over with the pizzas." Alice leaves and comes back with a blue haired waitress (wonder who?) who happens to be carrying your drinks.

"Hi, my name is Storm and I will be taking over your table for Alice." She told you guys in an excited tone of voice. "Oh, Chica! Shouldn't you be on stage for the show that's gonna start?" You hadn't noticed the chicken animatronic walk off of the stage and over to your table.
"Oh, sorry, Storm! I just wanted to give the kids some last minute hugs!" Chica informs you three and looks at you and your mom. "Who are you?" You're too shocked to answer her question.

"Oh, sorry about her. She hasn't been here since she was little." You go to answer the question when another guest shows up.
"Chica, we need to get on stage!" You jump as Freddy's voice comes from behind you.
"Freddy, you frightened the poor girl!"
"Oh sorry! What's your name?" Now you answer with ease.
"It's *Name*." You tell him.
"*Name*. That's a beautiful name."
"Now you and Chica need to get back on stage, Freddy." Neither of them move. "Come on!" Freddy and Chica walk away from the table and Storm was about to when your mom said the four words yet again.

"You need a job."
"We actually have an opening here, *Name*, if you want it! Just talk to Mr. Sarkozi about it."
"Oh really?" Uh oh.
'Fuck.' You think.
"Where is this Mr. Sarkozi?" Your mom gets up and begins to look for him.
"Mom, no! Why here?! Why not a comic book store?!" Your mom ignores your pleas after Storm points her towards Mr. Sarkozi. "Fu-"
"Shhh, kids place." You're interrupted by Storm mid-curse, causing you to put your head in your arms on the table while internally screaming in anger.

"So now I have to work at a pizza place." You say as you look up at the main stage.
You see a pair of purple eyes duck behind the curtain.
"OK."

Hello, everybody, my name is Storm and I HAVE A BRAND NEW STORY! I didn't come up with the idea but got the title and idea from a story I read on Quotev. This one is gonna be the longest one I ever make. I only took one name from the original story and that was the name of the villain. Who do you think the villain is?
_MyInkyPrison_