8

The next day after school Jungkook had promised Taehyung to drive him to the gym so he can teach him some Taekwondo.

Taehyung always thought, that such kinds of sports are interesting and cool.

He apparently ran like a little kid out of the building around 4pm when he had school over and could barely stop in front of Jungkook, not to tackle him down.

Jungkook had made a step back and asked himself why Taehyung was so excited the whole time.

"Let's go!", Taehyung announced and climbed in the car, forgetting, that he had climbed the wrong door.

Jungkook walked to the car looking from the open window at Taehyung.

"You also need driving lessons or what?", he asked and Taehyung blushed as he realised where he sat.

"I failed my driving license, but I wanna try.", he said and looked at Jungkook who chuckled looking down then again serious at Taehyung.

"Absolutely not."

Taehyung pouted a bit and sighed.

"Please."

"No."

"I will pay you fifty dollars."

Now Jungkook laughed and leaned on the window looking at Taehyung with his lips parted.

"I have money, but I want to be alive a little bit more."

Taehyung was hitting on the steering wheel now.

"You won die, I promise. The teacher just hated me."

"Go on your seat."

"But-"

"Outta here, right now."

Taehyung was about to give up as something flashed through his mind. He smirked to himself.

"No."

"What did you say?"

"I said no, Jeon. Now move your ass in the car or I'll drive away without you."

Jungkook widened his eyes a bit, furrowing his brows. Taehyung looked now serious and emotionless at him.

He didn't expect this. Nobody has ever dared to talk with him like this because they knew what will happen.

But Taehyung's gaze showed off, that he was the winner and Jungkook should accept the fact, that this time he was defeated.

Annoyed and cursing under his breath Jungkook didn't want to argue anymore with this nasty boy and just climbed next to Taehyung shutting the door.

Taehyung smiled over his win and started the motor getting ready.

"I will show you what I can really do."

And with this he stepped on the gas making Jungkook lean on his seat and hold onto the door.

'This dude is insane', he told himself.

Under Jungkook's directions they somehow came alive at the gym and Taehyung was proud of his parking with his 'half drift'.

Jungkook only got out and closed his eyes.

"Earth. Hard and smooth earth.", he said while Taehyung was running like Naruto around.

At the gym Jungkook had dressed in shorts and a shirt so he can move freely. Taehyung had the same clothes as him and was jumping in front of Jungkook, already imitating some 'moves' and 'boxing' Jungkook's chest.