16

After this accident, the next five days went without much happening.

Jin had called Jungkook the same day to tell him, that he sent two men to be in front of the house with the car.

If Taehyung had to go out or wanted, Jungkook was always next to him.

They didn't talk with each other, not even a word.

But Jungkook kept being like a nasty bug around Taehyung so he won't bring himself in danger. It seemed like things calmed down, Jungkook didn't recive any call from Yoosun.

Namjoon cooked for them and Taehyung helped him with the household, Jungkook was doing some sport every morning.

The men in the car were always in front of the house or when both came out they always followed them slowly. Only at night they parked somewhere and slept.

Namjoon had given them one bedroom they had to share and since Jungkook didn't want to disturb Taehyung he had given him the bed and he himself slept on the ground on some blankets next do the bed.

Once Taehyung accidentally stepped on Jungkook's stomach at night, making Jungkook gasp in pain.

Only then he mumbled something like a "sorry".

The day both fought was a Thursday, the next Wednesday, Jungkook finished his sports and after his shower he walked over to the Yamaha piano.

Namjoon was at work almost the whole day from Monday to Friday.

He looked at it. It was not a big one but a normal, small black piano, it's white and black keys shining.

It was kept well clean.

Jungkook lightly pushed the a-key down, hearing quietly the tone.

Then he sat down on the chair and looked at the keys, trying to find something.

Then he put his two hands on some keys and started playing the first thing that flashed through his mind.

It was the song 'someone like you' from Adéle.

He concentrated and just played it, letting himself with the melody.

Taehyung heard from upstairs the piano and raised his head from his art piece, looking at the door.

'Why was Namjoon here?', he asked himself and because the playing sounded nice he stood up and decided to go down in the living room.

As he went through the door before he could smile at Namjoon playing since he had never heard him playing he abruptly stopped as he saw someone else sitting and playing.

Jungkook could play the piano?

He didn't know this.

But to be honest he didn't even know ¼ from Jungkook so... Yeah.

Jungkook had seen, that Taehyung was staying now next to him and looked at him for a second before he continued to playing.

Taehyung leaned on the door and started listening.

But in the middle Jungkook stopped playing. He didn't remember all the notes. Instead, he started playing 'human' from Christina Perri.

His fingers were like stroking every single key, but it sounded magical.

He had feeling for the music.

Taehyung also saw, that his fingers were really long and thin, perfect for piano. He looked at his own fingers, they were a bit longer than Jungkook's but his hand was overall really big.