18 - r e a l - l i f e

"Hey, Grey

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey, Grey. It's Harrison, again," A light chuckle escaped Harrison's lips as he takes another sip of his beer.

He wasn't drunk, he just wanted to talk to Brooklyn one last time; he had given up all hope on anything Ostergrey related. It was time to let go.

"I know you're gonna be at the hotel pretty soon, I don't know if you're even going to listen to this but uh-" He sighed, "I don't know what I wanted to say."

"I'm at the hotel bar if you want to talk, or avoid me. Although, it kind of reminds me of the one we went to when we first met." He laughed once more.

"This is the last voicemail that I'm going to leave you. I mean, that's the plan anyway. I figured that there's no point bothering anymore," He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Don't get me wrong, there's so much that I want to say to you but if you ever did decide to talk to me again, I'd probably spend the rest of my life apologising for not being there," He sighed, "Have a nice life, Grey."

With that, Harrison ended the call and finished his beer; he stood from the stool and turned around, wandering out of the restaurant area and headed towards the lift.

Once he entered the front lobby, he looked around briefly before freezing in his spot.

Brooklyn flipped her hair over her shoulder at the sign in desk as the clerk gave her the key to her room. She smiled at the woman working at reception, and it filled his heart with ache. He hadn't seen her smile for half a year, and he definitely wasn't prepared to see her at this very moment.

He stared at her for a few moment with wide eyes before spinning quickly on his heel and walking towards the elevator. His breath quickened as he glanced towards her one last time before stepping into the elevator.

Harrison waited patiently in the elevator for the doors to shut with his hands in the pockets of his pants. His thoughts ran wild.

"Hold that elevator!" A familiar voice came, followed by jogging footsteps on the marble floors.

Harrison's arm reaches out to stop the doors from closing before his brain even registered who the voice belonged to. A lump formed in his throat as his hands began to get clammy.

Brooklyn came to an abrupt halt right outside the elevator as her eyes met Harrison's blue ones.

The two stared at each other for a minute before Brooklyn shakily took a step into the elevator, piercing her lips and looking straight forward at the elevator door. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"This is awkward, huh?" Harrison stated jokingly, regretting even speaking the second the words escaped his mouth.

He looked over to the black haired girl only to find her shaking her hung head ever so slightly with the smallest of smiles on her face.

Just by seeing this, by knowing that he had brought a smile to her face caused a huge grin to spread on his face. He returned his gaze to the elevator doors, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

He didn't want to make things awkward and get off as the same floor as her, so he waited in the elevator while she got out.

She looked at him as the elevator doors closed, like she wanted to say something but the words were trapped inside her throat.

Instead, she sighed and walked towards her room to unpack, while Harrison made his way to the roof for some air.

Note:Official ostergrey content starts now 🥺🥺🥺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Note:
Official ostergrey content starts now 🥺🥺🥺