Chapter Three

Peter managed to get himself up on time and packed his clothes for work before swinging to Stark Industries. He landed on the roof and changed before making his way inside. He headed down to the Science Department and clocked in. "Hey, Peter. I didn't see you come in."

"I guess I just snuck right past you." He chuckled. Max just nodded and went back to what he was working on. It was weird how some people just showed up even earlier for work. Peter couldn't imagine waking up before 7. It wasn't something he liked to do. Peter got a lot done as he spent the day working on serums for wildlife, air bacteria, and water bacteria. All the things he created would be helpful in someway. Meredith was extremely proud of him and cursed herself for not hiring him sooner. He was going to be a great asset to them.

After his lunch break, Meredith had him come work with her in her private lab. He created some things for the Avengers. He didn't care to do so, he actually liked creating gadgets and things more than the serums. Seeing him work, Meredith was beginning to realize he was a lot smarter than she credited him for. Once he clocked out, he headed out onto the roof and changed into his suit. He instantly called Yuri. He hadn't had a chance to review what was on the flash drive, but for some reason he was trusting Holland. Maybe it was because of her only facts policy when it came to her articles and such. Sometimes that means getting the hard truth about himself. "Hey, Yuri. Meet me on the roof of the police department. I've got something I need to give you."

"You're creeping me out a little bit, but I guess I can do that." She clicked off. He swung over to her and landed on the concrete railing of the roof. He handed her the flash drive from the pocket of his suit. She took and examined it for a moment. "What's this?"

"Supposedly enough to get a warrant on Fisk. I haven't looked at it yet, so if it's a joke, don't kill me." He put his hands up in defense. She carefully held it in her hand for a moment.

"I hope this is what you say it is." She marched off to the door and walked quickly down the stairs. Before he knew it, he was getting a call. "Meet us at Fisk's penthouse. We got a warrant and we're going in. I guarantee he's not going down without a fight, though. We'll need you for that."

"Copy that." He replied and began swinging off towards the penthouse, following the masses of police cars. Once he got there, the police were already in a shoot off with some of Fisk's men.

"Make sure you go by the books! You know how Fisk's lawyers are." Yuri advised. Peter groaned, but he knew he had to. He just hated it. He'd been waiting eight years to take Fisk down. Holland had given him everything he wanted.

"Sure thing."

"If he makes it out of that building, we're gonna lose him!" She exclaimed, then paused. She let out a sigh. "Do your thing."

"Yes!" He grinned beneath his mask. Peter helped take them out, then moved to the inside of the penthouse. He continued to take out multitudes of men as he worked his way to the top.

"Spider-Man, status?" She asked as he was crawling up through the broken elevator. That was going to be the quickest way to the top.

"On my way up to get Fisk, hoping nobody turns on the elevator. You?"

"Fisk has armed men on every floor. We're taking heavy fire." She replied, and Peter sighed out.

"He's desperate."

"Yeah, and he's giving us everything he's got." She told him. Peter picked up his pace.

"I'm going to find and finally end him." He decided. Yuri shook her head quickly to herself.

"No, not yet. We're picking up chatter that they're trying to wipe all the data servers. We need that data if we want to put him away for good." She stopped him.