Chapter 9:

Carmen's POV:
Riley then took her pair of keys and began removing Shaw and his teams handcuffs.

Everyone stared as they were all let free. Shaw looked over to me and winked, I swear I threw up in my mouth.

"Coming babe?"

We all looked towards Leticia as she looked towards the ground. I rolled my eyes and was just about to say something until Riley went up to everyone. I could tell this shocked everyone, but not me. I was beyond pissed. As she walked she gave the team a last look and winked at me.

"You back stabbing,conniving, Frankenstein looking bitch!" I screamed at her as I ran and punched her, she messed with the wrong one today, I been waiting to beat her ass.

"C!"
"Carmen!" I heard someone yell as I was being lifted up off the ground.

I was being carried somewhere.

He found his way to my room, put me down and closed and locked the door.

"What's going on? Why're you acting like this?" He asked, concern written over his features.
—————————————————————
Tej POV:
She just sat there and ignored me, looking down with her arms crossed.

I went over to her, placed my hand under her chin and made her look at me.

"What's up beautiful?"

"There's just a lot of emotions going on at the moment, Lo siento. With my sister being back, my other half, yet not knowing who I am. Then this perra sucia being all sneaky and double agent. It's just a little more than my life in Brazil."

"Glad I know some Spanish"

She is going through a lot, she had a much simpler life I assume. I don't know much about her life, but I can tell I'm going to find a way to like her even more.

She coughed, guess I was just staring at her.

Her beautiful dark brown eyes staring back at me...

I kissed her, but she returned it.

Our lips moved in sync as I slowly backed her up into the wall, grabbing her by her waist to lift her and deepen our kiss.

She slowly started lifting my shirt and soon taking it off and throwing it somewhere.

We continued to kiss and I walked us over to her bed, slowly putting her down. She just looked up at me. As I was about to take off her shirt their was a knock on the door.

She looked at me and mouthed sorry, opening the door slightly so whoever it was didn't see me.

"Yea, hey Dom, what's up?" Her angelic voice said.

"We need everyone downstairs to come up with a plan and move out." He I heard him say.

"Tell Tej as well." I heard him say.

Then the door closed and locked again.