Chapter 13

Dom's POV

"Carmen!" I yelled as she fell.

I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought that she was gone. How would this affect the team? How would this affect Mia, Letty and Tej.

My thoughts were cut off when the plane started breaking apart. Things were shifting and I was starting to fall.

Then I saw this red dodge challenger and rushed to get into it. I needed to get back to my family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letty's POV

I looked into the rear view mirror and saw the plane had exploded. Pieces were flying everywhere and the fire was huge.

I was internally scared and anxious because I didn't know if they made it out in time.

The rest of the teams cars continued to drive in order to keep out of harm's way.

I was relieved when I saw a car emerging from the exploded plane.

They had made it out safely.

But then, both cars flipped, which made my heart sink to my stomach.

"Please let them be okay." I silently prayed.

We all stopped a little way down the airstrip and got out of our cars, waiting to see if they were both okay.

The plane finally stopped skidding across the streets and I was relieved when a figure emerged from behind the flames.

It was Dom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tej's POV

When we say Dom emerge from the fire, Letty ran over to Dom happily. She hugs Dom.

I went up to them and asked, "Where's Carmen?"

Everyone stopped hugging Dom and looked back into the fire...

Did we just lose Carmen..?

I felt my tears prick my eyes and Letty just stared into the fire.

Moments later we see a body limping our way.

It was Carmen's... I ran over to her, picked her up and swung her in the air.

"Why would you ever scare me like that C?" I asked, tears still in my eyes.

All she did was kiss me. I felt fireworks and my whole world made sense again.

Then we walked back to the group, she received her hugs and we rejoiced.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

I noticed that Giselle wasn't next to Han, anywhere for that matter.

"Where's Giselle?" I asked myself. Before walking over to Han and asking him, "Where's Giselle?"

All he did was stare at the flames.

I instantly knew she was gone. I pulled him into a hug and Brian came over to hug him as well.

There was one member of our family gone. Today we lost another, but they will forever be remembered.

We walked over Hobbs and Dom held up something to him, I'm assuming what this whole mission was for.

"So this is worth billions, huh?" He asked Hobbs, handing it over

"And what good is it without it's key?" Carmen lightly said, handing the weird shaped key over.

"Yes, it is." Hobbs said.

"Name your price, Dom." He announced.

Dom looked at Letty, then the rest of us before he said.."1327"

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Happy Easter, thank you all for the 4K reads, I was surprised when I saw this, thank you thank you thank you so so so so much. This family of readers has grown so much and I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now, we all know about the Virus that's going around, I'll pray for everyone that's reading this and your families, stay safe and stay clean.

Would you guys want a sequel to this? Comment Yes and what you would like to see.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow, thank you to those who have already.

1 more to go 💗💗💗