Chapter 10

Dom's POV:

The team and I were following behind Shaw as he and his team approached the airstrip. Carmen and Letty was riding with Brian and I.

"Where the hell does this dude think he's going? We're on an army base, he's trapped." Roman said over the radio.

Then, all of a sudden a large plane flew over our heads.

"Wow, you just had to open your mouth. Now we got this big a** plane to deal with." Tej told him.

"That ain't a plane. That's a planet." Roman replied. He did have a point though, that was a very large plane.

"Cállate y deja de quejarte." Carmen said into her walkie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carmen's POV

Dom and Brian looked at one another and then to Letty and I, "Ride or Die" they both said.

"Ride or Die." I repeated.

Letty may not know what the phrase means and its importance to the team at the moment, but I can tell it makes her feel more at home, her face lifted into a small and unnoticeable smile.

Shaw and Riley may have managed to get onto the plane, but the rest of their team still had to get on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han managed to get Shaw's rat to spin and Dom had to swerve to prevent from hitting the car.

"Y ustedes no querían que yo condujera?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

After more driving, we pulled in front of Hobbs after he hit Delinger, and finally made our ways onto the plane.

I see Riley walking up with a gun, armed and loaded, ready to shoot Mia. When we came in, she turned to the sound of the tires screeching and we ran into her. This caused her to fly over the roof of the car.

I know this may make me a bad person, but I laughed. Little trick deserved it after all.

Everyone's attention was turned, and created the perfect distraction for Mia to run away. But, of course Vegh chased after her with his gun.

Dom got out and shot at Shaw, he missed.

The three of us get out the car in pursuit as well. Brian went after Mia, Letty went after Riley, while I went after Vegh. When I found her, she was aiming her gun at Mia, then I saw a flashback of me and Mia as kids.

"Mia, Mia, get away, the car!" I yelled at her, as I ran in front of the car to push her out of the way.

While I was pushing her out of the way, the car got stuck in my arm and I screamed. Mia went to get her dad, while I sat there bleeding.

When I was stitched up, Mia came up to me crying.

"I'm so sorry C, I didn't mean to get you hurt."

"Ride or Die Mia, Ride or Die. I'll always protect you."

I ran up to her and attacked her from behind, causing her to drop the gun and it to go off and hit the roof of the plane.

"Go!" I yelled at Mia.

With that I saw tears brim her eyes and she quickly nodded, running in the opposite direction.

Because of the distraction, Vegh used this as a sign to attack me. We both saw her gun on the floor and ran to it. She made it to the gun first, picked it up and aimed it at me.

I ducked when she shot and ran at her, spearing her into the stacked boxes, knocking the gun from her hand and I began to punch her.

As I threw one last punch to her face, I heard a crack, I had just broke her nose. Blood was gushing and spilling everywhere, I know had it on my knuckles.

She kicked me off of her and I fell back into the crates. Quickly making my way back up, she charged at me. I threw a punch at her, when I heard someone yell, "Brian." It sounded like Mia.

I heard Vegh running up trying to attack me once more. I ran, leading her to the emergency exit. That's when an idea popped into my head.

I saw the latch and pulled it. Vegh ran after me once more, knocking me to the ground, having no idea what my intentions were.

She went to throw a punch at me, but I countered it. When she was trying to wrench her hand from mines, I used this as a distraction and kicked her torso, sending her flying out of the plane.

I got up, out of breath, lip bleeding and everything. I needed to find my sister.

A/N: I want to take this time to thank all of those who have voted and added this to their library. Love you all. I send you and your loved ones my prayers as this virus is viral. This will come to pass. Just remember to stay clean and avoid any unnecessary contact. ❤️ 4 more chapters.