19 | happiest place on earth

"Hey Princess!"

"Hi, I thought you were at Disneyland?"

"Yup but I guess our calls are starting to grow on to me and I just felt like I had to."

"..."

"Sofia?"

"Oh, yeah sorry. I'm trying to do homework but that's sweet Matt."

"How's disney?"

"Amazeballs! Duh, I mean I love my dad but I wish someone else had come, you know."

"Awh, cmon birthday boy. You're in the happiest place on earth."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways Elliot should be joining me tonight and then tomorrow I won't be so lonely and lame."

"Oh he's going?"

"Yeah, he had something important today but he promised he'd come down tomorrow. And maybe that'll bring less attention than a 17 year old with his dad."

"Matt, I'm sure you're being dramatic."

"Maybe. I mean at least I'm not all by myself doing ugly homework."

"Well that's just low."

"You know I feel sorry for you. Or well I would if I wasn't so busy going on rides."

"If you just called to make fun of me you can hang up now."

"Noooo, I called because like it or not I missed you Jacobs."

"..."

"Whats up with you today? You don't have any sarcastic comments to my flirting..."

"Nothing, I'm just– giving you a pass! You get to flirt without me calling you out because it's your birthday week!"

"Oh okay! Well then I'm gonna have to call you way more, get the best out of this opportunity."

"I wouldn't mind that..."

"Wait, for real?"

"..."

"Sof?"

"...Hey. I gotta go, homework won't do itself. Send me pictures!! Bye Mater."

"Sofia, don't-"