Author's *quick* Note

Welcome to another Brahms Heelshire fan fiction!!
I have already written a previous fan fiction revolving around "The Boy" (please check that out if you'd like)
This story was intended to (for the people who have already read my previous fan fiction "Brahms Heelshire") pick up where Greta left, in my first book, and piece the two books together by the end.

I have a few things to go over before we begin.....

Copyright- "The Boy"
Any and all characters mentioned in this book that correlate with "The Boy" are owned by the production company respectively. I do not take any credit for any of the characters except for my own.

Copyright - Me
I am not much of a stickler involving copyright. Fan fictions are easy to unintentionally copy off of one another because it's a story about similar characters and scenarios etc. so if you have something similar to mine in your book somewhere, (chapter names, character spelling, similar characteristics or plot details) don't sweat it. However, if you're using the same cover photo and or lines from my book, I do ask that you give me credit as I've been working very hard on the series so far and I'd hate to have something I've worked hard on be stolen. I appreciate all of the love up until this point, and I really hope you enjoy the series.

Reader discretion warnings
To me, reader discretion warnings are very important. I feel like any book that involves anything physical (intimacy, abuse, violence) should have a warning at the top of the chapter it's in or in the description of the book itself. Because this book goes more in depth of who Brahms is as a person, there are going to be a lot more reader discretion warnings. If you cannot handle the content I write about, please don't read it. I'd much rather you be comfortable than upset.

Updates
I try to update twice a week at the least, but if I don't, please respect me and understand that I may or may not have something more important going on at the moment. My readers are very important to me and I try my best to give them content I put effort in, please bear with me though if I'm not updating as much as you'd like 💕

Thank you so much for reading, all my love...
-Ri