Chapter 2: Aw Baby!

Ying Yue woke up, looking at his surrounding. He placed his feets on the wooden floorboard, the bed creaks as Ying slowly get off it. A sheer blue curtain draped over the window. The room was filled with lavish furniture. A mirror made of silver that was adorned with many jewels, a large bed. He walked over to a desk, there was an excessive amount of makeup on it.

Looking in the mirror Ying was surprised. His eyes widen and his lips slightly parted. There before him reflected a stunning male that even females would envy.

Lucious obsidian hair that went down to his waist. One could easily tell it was well taken care of. He brought his hand to his face, feeling the baby smooth soft skin that was free of any blemishes. Cheeks were rosy, lips were strawberry pink tempting one to kiss it. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed when he smiled.

Along with having a sculpted body he had a slender waist and curvy body. Even the butt was plump and round. But what attracted Ying Yue the most was his enticing, constellation-purple eyes. To him he felt they held a great depth.

Suddenly something struck his mind. How could he be so distracted and forget about the child. He face palms at his stupidity. Where could the young one be.

Ying skimmed through his memory, he should be in a shack outside of this house. He bolted out of his house not caring about putting shoes on. His hair fluttered in the wind, shimmering in the sunlight. His eyebrows knitted and he had a tight-lipped smile.

When he found the hut he was appalled. It was in ruins, it stenched of garbage. How could anyone live here, especially a young child.

The old wooden door slowly creaked open. What was revealed was a small boy covered in dirt. Ying gasped in shock, his knees went weak causing him to collapse to the floor. The state of the small boy was horrendous. A pearl-shaped tear slowly trickled down Ying's face.

He couldn't help but be emotional, he had a soft spot for kids. The boy paled, trembling at the sight of the ger. Wounds littered his bony body, he closed his eyes shut. Getting ready for what he though was a smack. But instead it was replaced by a warm hug.

Ying didn't care if his expensive clothes were dirty, all that mattered to him was this boy that had been abused. Who had gone through so much pain and neglection. His mind only thought how he would spoil and care for this boy. The boy who goes by the name of Bai Ah. Ying find it's his responsibility to make up for all the mistakes the previous owner had done. He needed to to heal the wounds so they wouldn't leave a detrimental scar to Bai.

The boy froze, eyes widening and his dry lips forming incoherent words. "M-my baby bun m-mother has been terrible to you." Ying stuttered out between broken sobs. He grabbed his face gently, making them look face to face. With his unwavering eyes he said "One more chance is all I ask for. Let me be a true loving mother, please baby." He caressed Bai's cheek, gazing at him with loving and warm eyes.

Bai stared into his mother's moist eyes that were filled with warmth and regret. Was this a dream, he didn't want it to end then. Clutching his mothers robes he burst into tears. Bai could finally feel the warmth of his mother, he yearned for it so much. No matter how hard he had prayed it never happend, he only recieved beatings and scolding. Now he could have it, a mothers warmth and love.

The both clung to each other, crying their hearts out. It was a very beautiful and touching scene. If one were to stumble upon this scene they would feel their hearts clench as if watching a bitter sweet romance movie.

Bai soon cried to sleep, his small hand still clutched Ying's clothes. Pulling his coal coloured hair up Ying littered the little ones face with kisses. Then carried him home, placing him gently on the soft bed. Making sure not to wake him up.