Chapter 3: The Beauty And The Bun!

"Open your mouth." Ying cooed. The baby bun happily opened his mouth wide, chewing joyously on the food his mom gave him. His eyes squinting in delight in the process. "Be sure to eat a lot dear, you are too skinny." The ger stated as he stuffed more food into his baby.

Although Ying was smiling brightly on the outside his mind was having an inner turmoil. He needed a job quick. Their cash was running decreasing. The lavish house had been sold to a rich noble. Both now lived in a small house, it had a simple design but was nonetheless beautiful. Plus it was quite cheap.

Ying started rubbing his chin, trying to think of a way to earn cash. He could go back to the sect and not have to worry about housing and food.

But Ying wasn't sure how his parents would feel if he suddenly came home with a child. They did spoil and love the previous owner of the body dearly but the thought of rejection scared Ying.

The little seemed to notice the beautiful gers distressed state. Soft lips were planted on the smooth cheek of the older one, trying to comfort him mother. The corners of saying mouth curved upwards. At least the ger had his cute baby bun with him no matter what.

Warm hand wrapped around the child. They both enjoyed the silence as they embraced each other. "Honey mama needs to find a job, you wanna go and get changed so I can search for one." The obsidian haired child simply nod before shuffling off to his room.

Ying put on formal clothes, he needed to look presentable if he wanted to create a good expression. He didn't forget to wear a veil though.

The duo both hastily exited the house. Suddenly a sheet of paper flies into Ying's face. The 4 year old laughed at his mothers surprised face. Ying's nose wrinkles, his eyebrows raise and a quizzacal smile wore on his face.

He peels it off his face and his gaze focuses on the piece if paper in front of him. His eyes widen, it was a job that paid extremely well. All you had to do was dance at a famous restuarant.

Ying was actually quite skilled at dancing. First off because he had many hobbies that he did for fun and second was because he once had to fill in a extra spot for a ancient chinese dance performance. Who knew that these skills of his would work in his favour. Plus the coincidence of him knowing how to dance things in this era.

The gers head cocked to his son. "How does mommy being a dancer sound to you baby." A dimpled smile appears on the young ones face along with flashing eyes.

"I wanna see mama dance, I'll bet she will look awesome." A giggle escaped Ying's soft strawberry lips at the response.

They made their way to the restaurant that was called 'Plums Blossom'. The exterior of the restaurant was absolutely gorgeous. Plum trees stood proudly next to the beautifully carved wooden door. Various colourful flowers adorned the shop. It was bright and joyful. Many people were lined up to eat at the resturant that stood out from other shops.

Bai eyes sparkled, he had never seen something like this. But the beauty of the place could not be comparable to his mother. The little one puffed put his chest proudly. Ying saw this and a question mark appeared above his head.

Some loud muttering could be heard. An employee of the famous shop looked quite panicked. Ying quickly weaved his way through the crowd to find what the commotion was about.

"What do you mean our dancer is sick. Why did you tell us on such short notice, we have very important guest today and we need the dancer as entertainment. This is extremely problematic." He shaked his head, looking extremely stressed.

I tapped his shoulder, he looked as if might explode. He whipped his head towards the ger about to yell. "I could be a replacement, I actually just came here to see if I could get a job." Ying said as he showed the piece of paper.