Chapter 1

Namjoon was more than frustrated as he looked down at his little notebook with scribbles all over it. He felt like he hadn't slept in days— maybe he hadn't. This week was absolutely terrible for him. His rental bike got stuck on Monday, then later on that day he was too distracted by finding out how he'd pay for it that he couldn't write music like usual.

  On Tuesday, his mom called, angry because he "won't take time off of work to come see family" and that "family is more important than that fake job of yours, Joonie."

  Wednesday wasn't any better. He almost burnt his apartment down, which made him late to work— but that didn't really matter considering he doesn't have a certain time to be there, but he tries to go at least before lunch.

  Yesterday, Thursday, was a little better because he finally got some work done, getting reassuring memos by his work friend, Hoseok.

  Hoseok.

  Namjoon glanced over at him, realizing that he also had a bit of a frustrated look on his face. He was clicking away on his computer in their shared office room, making annoying sounds, but Namjoon didn't mention it.

  Instead, he sighed.

  "I can't write for shit." He placed his pencil harshly on his notebook. Namjoon felt like everything was on them. The two main lyric writers and song producers of BigHit. (a/n: they work for bighit, not in bts)

  Hoseok obviously felt the same way, but he had a better time with coping with it. He nodded, still staring at his computer.

  They both had been at work for hours, but no inspiration came to their minds.

  "I feel like I should read a dictionary for some type of idea of what to write." Hoseok sighed. Namjoon tilted his head to the side, actually considering what he just said. "Besides," Hoseok continued. "How are we supposed to make this album 'sexy' if I haven't gotten laid since a decade ago?" He asked.

  The younger laughed at him, feeling the struggle with him. "Whatever we write, I'm sure that Taehyung can make it sound sexy, anyways." He explained, thinking about how easily fans get aroused by the singer's voice.

  "True.." Hoseok hummed. "I still don't have any idea of what to write, though."

  Namjoon tilted back in his chair and turned to look at his friend. He was now staring at the floor, biting on his lower lip.

  "Go get some inspiration, then."

  Hoseok chuckled. "Right. Who am I supposed to fuck? I don't do random people—"

  "Woah, woah." Namjoon's eyes widened. "Who said anything about fucking?"

  "Do you expect me to get sexual lyrics from looking at pictures of dogs?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Namjoon.

  Namjoon just stared back at him. They had never spoken about things like this. They hadn't even really discussed relationships that much— probably because they have no time for it. Hoseok wasn't exaggerating when he said it had been a decade since he'd gotten laid.

  "No.." Joon glanced away from him, hating the way he was just staring at him. "You don't like anyone? What about a staff member? There's no girls in here that you're interested in?" He asked, trying to be helpful.

  He could feel Hoseok staring into him as the room went silent. When Namjoon looked back at him again, he was fiddling with his shirt uncomfortably as he was in deep thought.

  "I'll take that as a yes?" Namjoon asked.

  Hoseok shook his head harshly. "I don't like any women at all, Joon." He chuckled. "I- I don't like women." He mumbled.