Chapter 4 - End

"Why were you flirting with Taehyung all day?" Namjoon asked, pinning Hoseok up against their hotel room wall as soon as they got back from the museum.

  To Hoseok, the dark look in Namjoon's eyes looked hot and totally worth all the harmless flirting that he did today. "I don't know what you're talking about—"

  "You did that on purpose." Namjoon pressed his forehead against Hoseok's as he moved his thigh against Hoseok's inner thigh, rubbing against his dick and making Hoseok hiss.

  "I- I don't know why you're so jealous—"

  "I'm not." Namjoon tilted his chin up with his fingers and let their noses brush against each other. "You shouldn't flirt with people you work with, remember?" He asked.

  Hoseok scoffed, breathing heavily against Namjoon's lips as he squirmed. "I believe what you're doing right now also goes with that."

  Namjoon let go of Hoseok, still slightly angry. "We're way over the line, Seok. And it's mainly because of you." He groaned as he stepped backwards. "We can't- We can't do this. We can't just fuck around like it's nothing."

  He ran a hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down. He wasn't even sure why he was so worked up anyways.

  "Because of me?" Hoseok repeated.

  "Yes." Namjoon sighed.

  "How?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "I haven't even done anything! You are the one who suggested the first time we fucked. You were the one who decided to come to my bed last night. You're the jealous one—"

  "You only flirted with Taehyung because of Jimin!" Namjoom frowned. "Don't lie."

Hoseok shook his head. "I flirted with Taehyung because me and you, Namjoon.." He walked towards him. "We're just friends. That means that I can flirt with whoever I want."

"Oh, but Jimin can't flirt with me?"

"Who said that?" Hoseok asked.

"You got jealous, baby-" Namjoon closed his eyes, sighing in defeat at the name that rolled off of his tongue so easily.

Hoseok smirked. "Oh, so we're using pet names now?" He asked. "Is it because we're in the room alone, or because you want your dick to be inside of me?—"

"You're so stubborn!" Namjoon felt like crying. "I don't even know what I want!"

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Of course." He rolled his eyes. "Figure out what you want while I go suck someone else for fun." He grabbed his phone off the floor from where it fell when Namjoon pinned him against the wall and he left without another word.

Namjoon stood there in disbelief for five minutes before he finally decided that his legs were given out and sat on his bed.

Something just came out of both of them that they had never seen before: Not in each other and not in themselves.

Hoseok knew that he wasn't sucking any dick and Namjoon knew that this was all partially his fault and that he shouldn't have gotten jealous— especially since he was the one who said 'no strings attached' like an idiot.

He had actually liked Hoseok in the past. When he found out that he was into men, he couldn't help himself. But because he couldn't help himself, he got them into this mess.

A big mess.

  In all honesty, he had always loved how bright and cheerful Hoseok was. He loved that he was always reassuring him when they would produce music, and he loved days when they would go out and eat together— which was mainly most of the days they worked.

  Of course he loved his best friend.

  Probably not in the way that Hoseok loved him, but he did love him. He always knew that Hoseok loved him only platonically.

  Namjoon pushed his feelings away two years ago. He knew he could never act upon them, so he pushed them away. Now that he could've had the chance, he ruined it all.

  He tried the friends with benefits route.

  That didn't go well.

-

  When the trip was finally over, Namjoon and Hoseok both felt like hell. Namjoon a little more than Hoseok, but still hell nonetheless. The older had deliberately flirted with anyone as much as possible in front of Namjoon.

  He tried to ignore it, but he couldn't.

  "Seok," Namjoon put his bag down in his office chair before giving Hoseok a stern look. "Where the hell did you stay for the past five nights? I was worried." He stated.

  Hoseok merely shrugged. "Stayed with Tae one night and Jungkook the other nights. Why?" He tried to stay calm.

  "I called you."

  "And?"

  "And I texted you, Seok." Namjoon's voice got more stern as he stepped closer to Hoseok. "Why the hell did you ignore me?"

  Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "I obviously didn't want to talk—"

  "I figured out what the fuck I wanted, Hoseok." Namjoon hissed, Hoseok's name spitting out of his mouth forcefully.

  "And what's that?" Hoseok asked, a little more softer than before.

  "I want my best friend back."

  Hoseok couldn't help but sigh as Namjoon looked down at his feet with that sad look on his face. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him.

  The younger was surprised, but wrapped his arms almost immediately around his waist.

  "What's wrong with us, Joonie?" He sounded broken. Namjoon wanted to fix him.

  "I don't know.. What do you want, Seok?" Namjoon held tighter onto Hoseok.

"I don't want to just fuck you every time we turn around, Namjoonie." Hoseok sighed. "I'm not satisfied with our relationship. I want more. I want to be with you," He said.

Namjoon bit his lip in excitement. That was not what he was expecting. "Are you serious?" He let go of Hoseok and looked down at him.

"Y-Yeah." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, scared of what his friend would say.

"Oh my God, the things I would do to be with you, Seokie." He smiled. "I'd climb a damn mountain if it meant I got to hold you and kiss your pretty little face all the time."

Hoseok blushed as Namjoon spoke.

"Y-You want to be with me?" He asked.

Namjoon chuckled. "Duh." He said as he pressed his lips against Hoseok's cheek. "Please be mine, Seokie. I'll treat you so good."

"O-Okay." Hoseok giggled.

Namjoon cupped his cheek and pulled him forward, pressing his lips softly against his.

"This is satisfying." Hoseok smiled.

Namjoon smiled as he pressed another kiss onto his lips. "You're so cute." He said.

"Please kiss me for the rest of our lives."

"I plan on it, baby."

~
end 🤪

▪️i write yoonkook, taegi, yoonmin, yoonjin, and more!! so please follow me i have plenty of stories 🥺

▪️Twitter: @mai_tuga

~